How My Husband Helped Me See TTATT

by corruptgirl 47 Replies latest jw friends

• millie210
    millie210

I wish I could give Sancheys post above a thousand likes.

So happy for the two of you!

• LettMorrisSplaneit
    LettMorrisSplaneit
    I remember your husband's OP. It was heartbreaking. I'm so happy to hear that you're now awake, it's so much easier to get out when you have someone by your side. Thanks for sharing the good news and the great tips.
  • Giordano
    Giordano

Corrupt girl.......... I think I'll call you the incorruptible girl!

If you haven't already............. find a Mom's club or group. Your children become the common link, shared events and play dates bring the mom's together, Dad's help out. Baby sitting, pot luck casual dinners, friendships develop.

My son and D I L have met and socialized with 20 to 30 couples.

• James Jack
    James Jack
    I think I am going to cry.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

Sanchy - "...It seems many more like us will inevitably result as the years go by..."

The number of congregations in my hometown has almost halved in the past twenty-odd years since I left.

I often find myself wondering who else amongst my JW peers growing up have also faded/exited.

• Worldling9
    Worldling9

Wow, just wow...I am so proud of both of you!

Hugs,

wl9

• TaterSalad
    TaterSalad

Beleive it or not, that is similar to how my own wife, Mrs TaterSalad, came to see the light. I didn't show her any 'apostate' material until she seemed to be already onboard with my doubts. Luckily she had never been so deeply into JWs that she opposed my ordeal. I was very fortunate.

Thanks fort sharing your story. It always makes me feel good to see others waking up. It seems you two have a good relationship. I'm sure that figures in to your own awakening.

Tater

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

Welcome! I enjoyed your story, especially since I have been in the same shoes as your husband, having helped my wife to see TTATT and now our whole family is together out of the cult. Congratulations.

Eden

• KateWild
    KateWild

Mark

• KateWild
    KateWild

Thanks corruptgirl for telling us your happy ending. Everyone loves a happy ending. I used some of the techniques Sanchy used with you, with my kids. They are awake to TTATT too and it's great for them.

I think all your points about how Sanchy approached you were excellent and would work with many loved ones.

All the best

Kate xx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit