Russian Court authorizes seizure of outlawed sect children

by cha ching 39 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• cha ching
    cha ching

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEI6lvfl13Q

Interesting development in Russia... According to this article on YouTube, it appears that children that are subjected to being involved in banned social or religious groups can be removed from their parents.

• Moster
    Moster

Yikes

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I think that would be good if they got some good psychological counseling to help adjust to the fact that they were under Watchtower extremism and to adjust to normal life relatively speaking. I see it as more humanitarian, JW indoctrination is extremism if in doubt just listen to this guy wax on and on about Watchtower corporation Loyalty and remove all doubt;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJrEoQSftdY&list=PL-_tknz88_5ui68Zwdzc4kxG2k1SL5hmm

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I'm very glad the Russian government is doing this I feel they are doing the right thing and handling it I hope where just not the children but the parents get the proper psychological help to get to some equilibrium with life free of WT corporation's directives of Extremist loyalty.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

That’s harsh , maybe this is the way they think will motivate people not to be in such radical cults. I wonder if the Russians see the Muslim religion as radical?

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    CrazyGuy: I wonder if the Russians see the Muslim religion as radical?

Islam is not banned in Russia just the same as Christianity is not banned in Russia.

But, some Muslim sects, of course are seen as extremist.

Certain Muslim sects are considered to be extremist and adherents of those particular Muslim sects face arrest and imprisonment exactly the same as the JWs do.

Check out this website for more information:

http://forum18.org/archive.php?country=10

• Listener
    Listener

Fusing JW philosophy, it's not the fault of the Government if they have their children taken away, but their own fault for not obeying the laws. Just like it's the disfellowshipped persons fault for being shunned.

This may deter parents from openly practicing, it could also cause the break up of some marriages.

There are always circumstances where separation is warranted but I wouldn't trust Russia with knowing when.

• JeffT
    JeffT

This is just wrong. I do not believe the government, any government, should have the power to take some one's children just because it doesn't like how they think, or what they believe.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

I think I stead of doing this these people that belong to these radical cults should have to go see a therapist that has a very good understanding of how cults work and how each cult is operated and what they teach. Then through therapy they can help to deprogram these victims. I would think having to see a therapists like this once a week for a year at least would be very helpful.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Yes I think seeing a therapist for parents and children can do a lot of good perhaps that could be offered instead of jail time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit