Was the latest letter about not having unauthorized studies announced yet to the congregation today is 3-18-21

by goingthruthemotions 13 Replies latest jw experiences

• goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

I am just curios if the letter about not having unauthorized studies has been announced yet to the congregation?

I am just wondering if it will opens anyone's eyes. I sure hope it does. It was be nice if it opened my

wife's eyes. But, that would be asking a whole lot for a God to do, whom doesn't care about us. Or if he or she

even exists.

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

Explain this letter please.

• goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

I am referring to the ban on independent meetings.

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/6194207227117568/ban-on-independent-meetings

is there any update on this announcement being made?

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Not so far this week. It may not be read to the congregations...someone said it may have been addressed: To The Elders Only

No problem...how many elders will read this letter and think to themselves: "The nerve of these a-hole Governing Body!"

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I don’t think the instruction was read to the whole congregation but, where they were operating, the information was conveyed by group overseers to the small groups concerned. I’d be interested to know if that can be confirmed.

• Overrated
    Overrated

No independent thinking allowed. We want obedient drones. The Governing Body of Jehovah '$ Witne$$e$$.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

It was probably meant for elders only. ( spanking) Not a word here, they just dropped it all without any explanation.

Wife would chose which to join depending on whether it was bro. slow, boring, repetitive, dull, or rarely lively who was scheduled.

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

The WTS never wants people to read the bible on its own for in doing so one can easily see the lies and false incorrect bible interpretations they have made.

Its corruption with a religoius flair of wholesome righteousness.

The leading men of the Watctowr Corporation built their power upon lies , deception and self serving corruption.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

This would indicate to me that already cracks are beginning to appear with the internet model. With out physical buildings and face to face contact they will certainly lose the control that they can exude. This is something they have consider if the end game is to sell up and run with the money. I think going in line will be the end of them, or at least in the form that we know them.

• skin
    skin

Yes, it was briefly announced at our congregation, but only in reference to the days text being done over zoom. We had to many in our congregation joining in each morning and doing a group days text on zoom. That put an instant stop to that little unauthorized meeting.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit