JWs Demonstrating against the Demonstrators

by Listener 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

JWs Demonstrating against the Demonstrators

16 JW Security Guards..

Who would claim "Religious Persecution" if their Field Service/Preaching was Interfered with..

Interfering with..

A Couple & 2 Small Children in Their Version of Field Service/Preaching..

........................................................Image result for hypocrites

Image result for Jehovahs witnesses logo

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Even when I was a dub I could never see the benefit of these nuts protesting as it just shows them as being crazier then the cult they are protesting. One bunch of nuts protesting another bunch of nuts.

• sloppyjoe2
    sloppyjoe2

At the very beginning they say Jesus is Jehovah, every JW will dismiss every sound out of their mouth after that. FAIL. This is at the Nutter Center in Dayton Ohio.

• William Penwell
    William Penwell
    At the very beginning they say Jesus is Jehovah, every JW will dismiss every sound out of their mouth after that. FAIL. This is at the Nutter Center in Dayton Ohio.

Regardless the protest signs are also a warning sign to good dubs. As soon as any talk against the organization most dubs well trained dub "spidey" senses goes off and their minds are then closed.

• fleshyheadedmutant
    fleshyheadedmutant

The JWs are loving this. It's all good-they get to shun people while claiming that this proves they have the true religion, so they feel even better about themselves.

Such a waste of everyone's time.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

What If They Put 16 Security Guards.........At Least We`d Have..

..............................IN FRONT OF US?..........SOMEONE TO TALK TO..

...............................Image result for Watchtower Literature cart

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

Yes this is normal, and i've seen this several times.

Quite remarkable actually that this is done. There is no conceivable logic behind this. I mean once the attendees leave the convention they can find these same demonstrators around town. In fact, you can find tons of the Jesus nuts yelling pretty much everywhere, so why this need to set up a barrier? How stupid.

• sparrowdown
  • Listener
    Listener

Redvip2000, that is the way I see it.

It would appear to be done for the perceived protection of the r&f, of course there is nothing that they are protecting them against.

For an outsider looking at this type of display it must look weird.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

These guys are loonies that be said let me extend my sympathies to those that get caught up in the religion delusion as it distorts their whole world view with trivialities of what makes the Deity happy so he don't torture you in some way be hell or just plan old death.

God what a waste of time on both sides of these poor souls.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit