Bethelout?

by road to nowhere 10 Replies latest jw friends

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

The sunday speaker was one of those very smooth younger ones with the "look". Store bought haircut and a very pretty wife ( the kind that makeup isn't needed, side point).

I tongue tied a comment to my wife about maybe he was a bethelite who was reassigned and said bethelout by mistake. I like the word.

• FFGhost
    FFGhost
    very smooth younger ones with the "look".

Oh, the "my career path is to be a JW Broadcasting superstar within 20 years, then move up to GB helper, then maybe I can get onto the GB at an age even younger than Sanderson was" look?

I'd bet you $1,000,000,000 he is "partaking" with that goal in mind.

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

Bethelout, heh. That's the ones that got the boot a few years ago, right?

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

"Bethelout's got The Look."

WT loyalism meets Roxette.

I'm gonna be chuckling about that all day.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

FF GHOST:

You might be right. Reading about types in the newest incarnation of the religion who appear to be bucking for celebrity status makes me absolutely nauseous. Reminds me of TV evangelists.

I’m so glad I got the hell out of there years ago as I could not sit there for any of this!

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    • I’m so glad I got the hell out of there years ago as I could not sit there for any of this

Me too. Now I know how Peter and the other Hebrews felt like when Paul arrived with the let's preach to the gentiles circumcision of the heart sh*t.

Like.....I do not recognize this religion anymore!

NB Bethel- out or Bethel- lout?!

• waton
    waton

did I see Beth -e- lout?

With all the questions now openly available, It takes a certain frame of mind to still work for wt BtS inc.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

"Bethelout"!!!

Nyuk nyuk nyuk!

Dr. Freud would have enjoyed that and said, "Ja, ja, Das ist ein gutes Wort" (Yes, yes, That is a good word).

• waton
    waton

then, to all still in,

but are in doubt.

go ahead, and

be the lout.

• Overrated
    Overrated

Even when I was in I never was impressed by Bethelites. Saw how others would fall over themselves to kiss their azz not me. Most of them I ran into were self righteous asses. Way different attitude from how Jesus taught how a Christian to be. Life is sure better with out Jeehober Witnesses in the mix.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit