It's 2:00 AM; no, 1:00 AM

by compound complex 17 Replies latest jw friends

• compound complex
    compound complex

Just now, I saw the gain of one hour on my computer clock, its having gone from 1:59 AM directly to 1:00 AM.

Hadda tell you that I "fell back."

Good Morning!

• LV101
    LV101

hahaha, Coco, no, you fell out -- of sleep, I think -- me, too. Thank goodness we gain an hr -- time to go back to snooze land. "Hadda" - like that/good one!

• St George of England
    St George of England

Still a week behind the UK then!

George

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

This could be the only day when chronically late people are on time.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Thanks, LV101, St George of England, and scratchme1010, for your acknowledgements!

LV101: So very lucky for me I awoke at 1:55 AM to witness the event. Content and at peace with myself and the world, afterwards, I slept for five hours straight -- now THAT was an event!

St George of England: Well, I've always been a little behind!

scratchme1010: Gee whiz! If I were still going to the KH, I'd be in the parking lot/car park early, cheerfully greeting my brothers and sisters as they stumbled in, bleary-eyed. Oh, got that wrong, in the spring when we spring ahead and lose an hour!

• LV101
    LV101

Coco - you're a lucky one! Lots of time zone/night time witnessing in the winter era (senior age 55 on) of our lives! Time change in the spring is tough at first but I don't like it turning dark so early now but love holiday winter weather. I'm a true holiday pagan! Arizona stays on the same time zone all the time.

• compound complex
    compound complex

LV101:

For your enjoyment, a reminder of warm, summer days. But I love autumn!

• LV101
    LV101

Beautiful --- you're livin' the good life, Coco. Nice digs surrounded by perfect autumn colors, cobblestone structure and gorgeous fauna/foilage. Your state truly has it all - majestic mountains, incredible beaches, forests, -- everything.

Thanks for the share - I appreciate!

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

CoCo ,I`m confused are you on daylight saving or night time deficits ?

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    St G - Still a week behind the UK then!

You beat me to it.

I still wonder why we do this clocky stuff.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit