Covid19 "Suggestions" (aka rules)

by Huxley1979 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Huxley1979
    Huxley1979

So a CO just said in his talk yesterday that anyone that doesn't follow the Branch's Covid19 "suggestions" is disobedient and the type of person that won't survive Armageddon.

Didn't the letter say that each head of household would choose for himself how to apply the "suggestions"?

The funny thing is there are other countries where none of these "suggestions" have been given.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Power corrupts , absolute power corrupts absolutely .

A CO is an accepted recognized higher part of that structured power, that's why they will say things above what an ordinary lower powered elder would say.

• Fadeaway1962
    Fadeaway1962

Power and control .

Thought we aren't to judge our bro's and jah and Jesus do the judging who survives and who does not.

• hoser
    hoser

It’s not so much about obedience, it’s about image and liability.

As a business owner I am responsible for the safety of my customers. If someone picks up covid and they trace it back to my office I’m in deep doo doo.

Thats why the Kingdom Halls aren’t opening any time soon.

• User99
    User99

You can tell your CO that we were told to only accept things in print in the Watchtower. Then ask where in the Watchtower that is stated.

• LV101
    LV101

They're tightening up/ruling hard on the country providing the most funds - control. It's their bread&butter - frosting on top of the Brooklyn billions. The sheep will think it's gawd's wisdom/protection. If they experienced any semblance of reality/life from the criminal cult they might wake up a bit.

• Huxley1979
    Huxley1979

The funny thing is I'd say at least half of the R&F (including elders) aren't following these rules.

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

This is a suggestion. However, if you do not follow this suggestion you will be destroyed.

"Sir, did you coerce that man into giving you his wallet by putting your gun to his head?"

"No! I merely suggested it."

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Sometimes the mask slips...

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

It's long overdue that the Covid 19 curtain was pulled back and people are instructed to take precautions, responsibility, and accountability for their own health & safety.

Why wasn't the UK "locked down" in 2017/18 when nearly 75,000 died of 'flu? No one else smell a rat?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit