Image: Great Tribulation

by OrphanCrow 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• minimus
    minimus

This just proves that we are living in the last days.

• intrigue169
    intrigue169

I think if that picture was from the org at all, all the men would be wearing a suit and tie

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    Intrigue: ....if that picture was from the org at all,

If?

Of course it is

I found on the org website

Questions from readers WT July 2017

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

ORPHAN CROW:

The only thing this fear mongering stuff is going to do is induce depression in certain JWs. This is not healthy at all.

• Spiral
    Spiral

LongHairGal: Yes, and so many of them are depressed/anxious already. But they are so fragile in their belief system, it's hard to talk to them. Senseless suffering.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Days of FPI'm always surprised when they show "brothers" with bulked out arms.

That's exactly what I was thinking - they don't look like Jehovahs witness men! Even the guy in the foreground looks pretty buff!*

* with apologies to all you buff exjws who were buff jw's too!!!!

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    In April 2013, Kumuyi was named as one of the "500 most powerful people on the planet" and Deeper Christian Life Ministry named as "the World's largest Megachurch" by Foreign Policy magazine (FP)

He can't be that ruddy powerful if he has to pinch another websites tacky art work!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    minimus - "This just proves that we are living in the last days."

Everything proves that we're living in the Last Days!

Even the stuff that contradicts the other stuff!!!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Yes JWs will be persecuted because they are the only true proclaimers of Christ's New Kingdom and have been chosen by god.

This suggestion that JWS are just commercially controlled apostate false Prophets who will eventually have to pay for their sins/misdeeds is all lying nonsense.

There is nothing about false Prophets being condemned in the bible or by spoken words Jesus Christ.

..................nothing absolutely nothing

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit