Things Creationists Hate

by reubenfine 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Mecurious?
    Mecurious?

Hey, I have never understood why no one has found the Ark by now. I mean I know a few have tried. But, if the flood really happened it would seem that someone would have found it already.

I think all the creationists and atheist should ban together and put thier money where thier mouth is and pay someone to scour the entire region, no matter how long it takes. That would settle it once and for all. Then they can stop arguing about that and argue about something else!

Merc'

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    It's clear the Earth was no more than a few hundred miles across, probably flat, and with no inconvenient oceans like, say, the Pacific.

Wow... some people are so clueless. VERY funny stuff.

http://www.answersingenesis.org is also good for a laugh.

• Mary
    Mary
    I have never understood why no one has found the Ark by now. I mean I know a few have tried. But, if the flood really happened it would seem that someone would have found it already.

My understanding on this, is that after the Flood, Noah and his family would have disabled the Ark to build themselves homes (kinda like Fletcher Christian and his mutineers did when they reached Pitcarans Island) which is why dares no Ark still standing today. And I always thought it was a scream that the first thing Noah did after the Flood, was to get bombed outta him mind on sum good homemade vino

I think a Flood most definitely happened. Almost every civilization has some sort of tale about a great flood and a few people surviving it. However, the geographical evidence in the middle east places the last great flood in that region about 12 thousand years ago, not 5 thousand years ago.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Noah and his family would have disabled the Ark to build themselves homes

Right, as they started having kids, they built their own little town at the base of ararat. It was a bitch scraping off all that tar, though.

Seriously though, hunter gatherer and herding societies always precede urban societies. It's all about resources and stuff. So, in reality, if the story was true, noah and his clan would have wondered off, following his herd of domestic animals, protecting them from predators, finding good grazing for them.

SS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit