"There will be earthquakes...."

by Fisherman 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Mandrake
    Mandrake

Today I was enjoying the beach with my girlfriend and two other friends and a 5.2 magnitude "earthquake" was felt... No big deal, we were near Valparaíso (Chile) my mother felt it in Santiago (about 130 km away) but didn't panic, we speak of an earthquake when things go beyond 7.0 or more...

• Heaven
    Heaven
    And just think, if God had been a little more intelligent, he could have constructed the Earth to never have any earthquakes.
  • steve2
    steve2
    Point taken Kaik, although my post did not say these areas were immune to earthquakes - they just have them less frequently and intensely than elsewhere.
  • kaik
    kaik
    I never experienced earthquake. Been through several hurricanes. Once I remember a funny episode from the police who were called into a fight between two females neighbors. The younger accused the older one that her dancing caused her house shake and things were falling off the shelves. The police tried to explain it that the shaking that she felt was not caused by morbidly obese woman dancing around the house, but it was actually small earthquake.
  • kaik
    kaik

And just think, if God had been a little more intelligent, he could have constructed the Earth to never have any earthquakes.

Earth crust recycle is a vital for survival of the species and life. If the plate tectonics ends, so will life on this planet.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit