Are JWs still reporting time?

by Vanderhoven7 12 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Here are some little child encouragers at work.

How do they report time since the Halls closed?

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

Cute little boys. Little do they know that they will likely be abandoned by their families in a few short years if they lose faith in the Watchtower Company.

• skin
    skin

Yes, hours are still recorded and reported back to HQ. Hours spent on phone calls and letter writing. 4 to 5 hand written letters per hour.

• waton
    waton

and dont forget the 4 hrs per month per parent per child, and the 15 minutes per month for seniors. it all ends up, adds up to 10 minutes of "service time" for every human on the planet per year.

imagine the good that could be done with that, instead of "publishing" soon to be redundant again "new light truth about the kingdom vintage 1914 "

Jesus was actually calling for humanitarian works in Math 25

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

I think all the reporting anymore is done by either phone, text, email, or some other electronic format. There is plenty of service time reported, but the effectiveness of it has to be questionable. My wife spends about three hours in the mornings 2-3 times a week writing letters, with an open zoom session going on with 4-5 others. A lot of chatting going on with some letter writing.

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

Disturbing how this religoius organization exploits children, even for money.

Brainwash them young so they stay brainwashed.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Yep, still reporting time. And still being hounded for time by the eldurrs. Just had one email me after several months of being left alone, asking if, "there is any chance he could get any time I had to report?"

My emailed answer, "There is always a chance." Then nothing more than that. Added his email to my blocked sender list.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

CO visit had comment there are 18 irregular. Elders mentioned even 15 minutes can be counted by anyone, not just elderly. I guess when I question what new idiotic thing the neighboring congregation is doing when talking to my never in brother counts.

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte
    "and dont forget the 4 hrs per month per parent per child,"

I actually liked that rule as it allowed me not to go door to door for almost a year before fading out for good.

• IWant2Leave
    IWant2Leave

An elder’s letter since Covid mentions that you don’t even have to give an hourly amount, just say that you have time. I would say this to inflate publisher numbers. I thought this years ago when the WTS went to as little as 15 minutes to remain a publisher. That’s a shame when you have ones crossing crocodile infested waters, jungles with dangerous animals, preaching from an iron lung in the 60’s, and being pushed around on a cart because you have no arms or legs (j w video).” to preach. I’m starting to agree with some of the other posters and activists, that there is no way there is 8 million Witnesses.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit