The Bunker

by TimeBandit 11 Replies latest jw friends

• TimeBandit
    TimeBandit

I ran across this cool video. I think it's a parody on some recent JW video series or something. I'm not up to date on JW news and such. Anyway, Give it a look. It rocks!

The Bunker Official Trailer #1 (2016) - Brother Chris, Brother Brown Thriller HD

TB-

• Rough Diamond
    Rough Diamond

I love it! The soap opera stares are perfect.

Thanks TM xxx

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

There were witnesses who couldn't wait for something like that and when they spoke of it their eyes lit up.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I'll never understood why they didn't turn off the lights.

• TerryWalstrom
    TerryWalstrom
    NewYork44Man hour ago

No infrared cameras on hand.

• Lostandfound
    Lostandfound

In the WT original no parent seeks to protect / hold tight, the young ones, first reaction of normal people is to try and protect children. Not witness martry's of course - let them sink or swim while adults do nothing.

• jwundubbed
    jwundubbed
    NewYork44M

Or locked the door. They have a code knock (three, two, one) but they don't bother to lock the door! What??

Looking at the video in this way it struck me that they have two pairs of siblings that could easily be Caleb and Sophia... one at the right age and one set much older. Was that intentional, do you think?

• TimeBandit
    TimeBandit

It seems to me that if the WTBS were really interested in the rank and file being prepared for the GT, they would portray them trying to escape and survive off the grid with gathered food and gear, not cowering in a suburban basement waiting for the police to put them into cattle cars or something.

Now, if and when the government tries to arrest them, they are going to be ripe for the picking instead of trying to evade and hide and escape. A big disservice to their supposed brothers and sisters...'Just hide in a basement, and when they find you, offer your wrists for the handcuffs. Be submissive. Let them take your kids. Stand there and do nothing but stare at them"

TB-

• jwundubbed
    jwundubbed

I watched the videos not long ago. Something has been bothering me and nagging at me ever since. There is a moment somewhere in there, where the leader of that bible study group says something like, "ever since the Great Tribulation was announced"...

That means that the GB could actually announce to the rank and file that they are in the Great Tribulation. And those people would believe it. They would have their 'go bags' and retreat to their bible studies and never know that it isn't true. The thought terrifies me. With so many changes happening in the cult, I can actually believe it will end and possibly even in my lifetime. I never felt that way before. I have begun to wonder if the GB would do exactly this when the fall of the cult is near and... give themselves a head start in getting out of town so to speak.

I know that sounds a bit melodramatic. But it also is something I can actually see happening. Do you all think it could happen like that?

'Just hide in a basement, and when they find you, offer your wrists for the handcuffs. Be submissive. Let them take your kids. Stand there and do nothing but stare at them"

I like this advice. I hope it would mean that those people would get help getting out that much faster.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Excellent!

I'm going to post a link to one of my favorites...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit