Around 100 billion people have died

by Funchback 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ttdtt
    ttdtt
    surely this is something someone with unlimited power could do

That is a pretty STUPID way to think.

Would a DOG of unlimited power and intelligence have to violate his own laws of physics because he has to raise for the dead so many people because his plan was so bad in the first place.

1. Like as- when he is making the planet bigger - where do the people go till its done?
    2. Will humans have and every other living thing have to evolve to handle the HIGHER gravity on our now bigger world?
    3. Will the O2 we breathe become deadly because not under higher atmospheric pressure its toxic to us?
    4. How will we handle the NEW ORBIT we will be in now? Will it change the climate so we cant live here?

and on and on and on.

Again either DOG likes to wing things - he is a bad planner - or just really stupid.

• sir82
    sir82

During my bible study I was told that if necessary, Jehovah could always make the earth bigger.

Wasn't that a "Pinky and the Brain" episode?

They had a ray that made everything bigger. Eventually they made the entire planet bigger, but also the sun, planet, stars, etc., so everything was proportionally exactly the same, just bigger.

JWs: It's pretty bad when "Pinky and the Brain" shows you how stupid your ideas are.

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

Where are they going to live? It's impossible for this to happen even if there are no more cemeteries because there are no more dead people (When I was a kid, and I asked where will people live, I was told to think about all the acres of land we will have with no more cemeteries, zoos or jails).

This reminds me of something that apparently they said and for some reason it either magically disappeared or they retracted.

I remember some book that was announced at a convention that mentions that their Jehovah is going to accommodate for the resurrected and/or people who are born when the Earth is full, for the to live in other planets.

When that book came out I was on my very way out and never heard much of it after. What happened with that? I wonder since I believe that at least at that time (late 80's or early 90's) they believed that the overcrowded Earth was never going to happen because there will be space in other planets.

Do they still sustain that? I haven't heard anyone mentioning any of that.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

the earth can easily accommodate 100 million people.

they would just need to all stand up--side by side--in rows.

drinking tea.

then--when the whistle blows--

--its back on your heads guys.

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

"my research has led me to believe that there are far more than that, how about 500 billion?"

And what are the sources of your research? You will find that is WAY higher than what researchers within the demography circles state.

• blondie
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I thought the entire Universe was engineered to hold our Milky Way in place, which in turn holds the Earth ( the most important planet ) in its position?

I also thought that the size of the Earth was perfectly designed for life as well? If Jeehobo makes the Earth bigger, how would that affect our atmosphere?

DD

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Come on folks. Some simple facts and figures.

The Earth's land surface is 57 million square miles (Including oceans, 196 million). Divided into 100 billion that comes out to about 1750 people per square mile. That rounds off to 3 persons per acre (208 X 208 square feet).

That's much less than suburban density in the United States. It's also possible to feed that many with such land density under ideal - but not realistic - conditions.

Just playing devil's advocate.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

DATA-DOG,

If Jeehobo makes the Earth bigger, how would that affect our atmosphere?

If the Earth were twice our current diameter it would have four times the surface area but with greater gravity. Don't know what that would do to our atmosphere except perhaps compressing it somewhat.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit