Hello from Still Totally ADD

by Still Totally ADD 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

Just wanted everyone who knows me to know I am alive and well. We just sold our house in PA and are about to buy a house on one acre just outside Jamestown NY. Our health has been good and we both have good part time jobs. As of Aug this year we are now getting SS. Life is good. Our gardening teaching is becoming more popular in this area and we have bought a 20 ft. X 30 ft. Green house. Mrs. ADD has also published a small book called "Ten Weeds You Should Love". I am very proud of her. She worked very hard on this. Over five years out now and we are feeling more and more free from the cult. We are both thinking about starting a support group in this area for those who have escaped a high control group. We have several friends who are retired from the mental health field and would be willing to help. We will see how that goes. There are many other things taking place in our lives but not enough time to talk about it. I just want to thank all those on this forum who have helped us through the years. I see many new ones coming on to this forum in the last year hoping for support and they are getting it. That is what is so great about this site. THANK You Simon. You all take care and happy gardening. Still Totally ADD

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Our gardening teaching is becoming more popular in this area and we have bought a 20 ft. X 30 ft. Green house. Mrs. ADD has also published a small book called "Ten Weeds You Should Love".

You might want to get into the cannabis business.

• Listener
    Listener

Great to hear from you Totally Add and glad things are going well for you both.

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

Village Idiot No Thank You on that idea. I might get DF. LOL. Thank you Listener. STILL Totally ADD

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

So great to hear success stories.

All the best to you and the Mrs.

• never a jw
    never a jw

Wonderful success story. Thank you for sharing and thank you for trying to help others.

• zeb
    zeb

wonder-full.

Weeds.. plants we haven't found a use for yet.

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Nice news to get on a Monday morning. Best wishes for you and your wife.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Getting out of PA is a GOOD thing. I'm in south-central PA, and my god was a depressing lot it is around here. I couldn't move to NY though, because anywhere near Walkill / Warwick and it's just as bad.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Greetings!

Stop in again next time you're in the neighborhood! . . . . Doc

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit