The Bible Texts Watchtower has never commented on

by ILoveTTATT2 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Ephesians 2:8-9 works is for boasting.

• ambersun
    ambersun

I can't remember this verse being used very often in WT teachings.

Judges 4:4 And Deborah, a prophetess, the wife of Lapidoth, she judged Israel at that time.

Yet WT don't allow women to have any degree of responsibility these days.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ ambersun...

I often had fun mentioning that very fact to some of the more chauvinistic JW guys when I was still in, just to annoy them. :smirk:

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF

How about this one about the father and the other one about Jesus

IS 44; 6 This is what Jehovah says,

The King of Israel+ and his Repurchaser,+ Jehovah of armies:‘I am the first and I am the last.+

There is no God but me.+

And Rev 1;1717 When I saw him, I fell as dead at his feet.

And he laid his right hand on me and said: “Do not be afraid. I am the First+ and the Last,+ 18 and the living one,+ and I became dead,+ but look! I am living forever and ever,+ and I have the keys of death and of the Grave.*+

The Truth Will Set You Free

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

Two words: Iron Chariots.

• waton
    waton

' LGBT--let every man be a liar,' The trailer they did not put on the cover of the "Let God be True " book. but should have, because

that proved so true when J1 and J2 ceased to be the the Superior Authorities.

• NikL
    NikL

TTWSYF

How about this one about the father and the other one about Jesus

IS 44; 6 This is what Jehovah says,

The King of Israel+ and his Repurchaser,+ Jehovah of armies:‘I am the first and I am the last.+

There is no God but me.+

And Rev 1;1717 When I saw him, I fell as dead at his feet.

And he laid his right hand on me and said: “Do not be afraid. I am the First+ and the Last,+ 18 and the living one,+ and I became dead,+ but look! I am living forever and ever,+ and I have the keys of death and of the Grave.*+

Those are BRILLIANT!

• doubtfull1799
    doubtfull1799
    I dont think they've ever commented on JOHN 5:31. At least I cant find a reference to that verse in the online indexes.
    Perhaps because this quote is the most pertinent to the problem of the identity of the Faithful & discreet slave? The GB bear witness about themselves, which as the verse says is a false witness.
  • ILoveTTATT2
    ILoveTTATT2

You are correct, Doubtful. The way to know is if the numbers are blacked out, that means there is no comment at all in any of the two indexes (which means, from circa 1930 to 2015, THEY HAVE NEVER COMMENTED ON THAT SCRIPTURE!!)

So much for "studying the Bible"...

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

John, chapter 6. Were does it say it is meant only for "the anointed"? Where does it mention "emblems"? How can "eat" and "drink" be interpreted to mean "do not partake"?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit