AM3: Scare your kids into the truth

by neat blue dog 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• scary21
    scary21

Really ? That's why I'm Scary 21.

I turned 21 in 1975 . I was very scared. I belived I would be dieing soon. Thanks Governing Body.

Who could be good enough ? Not me for sure .

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Trust the same god that is holding the earth hostage? The realistic view is that being a jokehovian witless, or any xian (or muslim, for that matter), is not going to save you. Judaism won't save you, either. All these three programs are going to do is prepare the reptilians (and their "chosen ones") to enslave the whole earth under communism. It is going to be anything but paradise as we are enslaved to work the earth into a desolate wasteland.

• Overrated
    Overrated

Ah Tony! Had too many drinks before that lecture. And you need a few drinks to make sense of it.

• Funky
    Funky

How many hundreds or thousands of messages from "concerned parents" must have been received by Bethel for them to feel forced to defend their decisions on depicting violence and death?

Of course, the real problem is all those parents realizing a moment of cognitive dissonance.

Per official JW doctrine, Jehovah (well, actually, I guess, Gentle Jesus and his charging cavalry) are going to violently slaughter billions of men, women and children one day, including 10s of millions of infants who will "never know what hit them". There will be blood on the streets and gore on the sidewalks. Imagine the smell. And then imagine the smell after 3-4 days.

That image is quite a contrast to the drawings of gentle lions and picnic tables overflowing with fruit, fruit, fruit, wonderful fruit, surrounded by colorful exotic humans in their "native" garb.

And good ol' Tony. He seemed to be making an effort, but even so, his sneering contempt for people who fail to worship the ground he walks on still came through. "These are realistic depictions" he snarled.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit