Two kingdom halls up for sale in our area

by Still Totally ADD 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

Driving by a KH yesterday we saw a for sale sign in front of the building. They want $270,000.00 for it. It's on a beautiful piece of property off a main road outside the city limits. The building can be no more than 10 years old and is very beautiful. The 4200 sq. ft. building has two congregation in it. Down the road about 15 miles away a newly renovated KH is also for sale. So three congregations are gone and being moved into other congregations. The only one left is two blocks away and it has two congregations in it. My wife and I find this to be very interesting considering this area had 5 congregations now I guess only 2 congregations.

It could be lack of jobs or people are moving away. I know of 2 ex. KH building in this area now there will be 4. Thought you all would like to know. Still Totally ADD

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

STILL TOTALLY ADD:

No, I don’t think the people all moved away or died either. They left the Witness religion:..either walk-aways, fade-aways, DFd or DAd.

It’s no surprise that all these kingdom halls everywhere are being sold. They are not needed anymore..Their membership is shrinking - not to mention $ being needed for those CSA lawsuits in the news.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

very encouraging news !

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

LongHairGal agree with what you said but I do live in a area that is very rural. Jamestown was a city of 50,000 population 30 years ago now it is down to 29,000. To me I feel it is a money grab by the borg. Just a year ago one of the congregation went through a total renovation. The other looks almost brand new. Just saying. Still Totally ADD

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Its been awhile since we have heard encouraging news!

• Biahi
    Biahi

Interesting, my mom told me recently her hall was going to be renovated. I thought to myself, probably sprucing up to sell. All paid for by donations,of course. Expect more and more halls up for sale.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

An interesting video by Mikey & Kim about the KH`s that are up for sale now and in the future that I just watched .

Quite staggering really .

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

"The waters of the Euphrates River are drying up"! Remember how the wt used to push that Revelation idea that people would begin withdrawing from 'false religion' churches? lol lol

It's true!

just saying!

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

So true, so true. Still Totally ADD

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

What?

No announcements on new construction?

How strange.

Share this

Google+