Question from yesterdays persecution article...

by JW_Rogue 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JW_Rogue
    JW_Rogue

What are you resolved to do if under ban?

I wonder how many people were thinking about how that would be a great excuse to leave! Finally, a good out, you were just too afraid of the persecution. I mean hiding literature in your house? Buying an extra electronic device to store PDFs of "spiritual food"? Meeting in secret? Taking direction from people who place more importance on keeping you as a member than whether or not you get tazed? No, thanks.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The WTS. has presented an ultimatum for a long time suggesting that true loyal and faithful followers of the organization should be prepared for any incoming persecution, this is essentially a test of their loyalty to Jehovah and of his earthly arrangement.

Same old Fear, Guilt, Obligation

Where would the WTS be if it didn't propagate fear and ignorance ?

Too bad the JWS are really apostate false Prophets sharing in the sins of the men who run the Watchtower Corporation , that's who and where their real loyalty is placed.

• JW_Rogue
    JW_Rogue

I think it is messed up that they are giving brothers direction which will put them in harms way. Will they really lose all belief if they aren't getting the latest WT study material? Just tell them to buy a different translation of the bible and to keep their personal faith alive. Idiots!

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

They forgot to mention the money laundering part in Russia. There is no way to speak lucidly with the present doctrines, so there goes casual conversations. A good way to fade: from the past scenarios anyone with health issues would have to miss, then not have information on the next clandestine meeting place and time. Over half of the service group leaders are incompetent so will never be able to perform. I would be able to keep people fed, housed, in contact, but am not spiritually qualified as I do not turn in 10 hours

• JW_Rogue
    JW_Rogue

They forgot to mention the money laundering part in Russia.

Are they still trying to get donations from these poor people? They should be taking any money they would usually donate and use it to help one another locally.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

They say under Mussolini the trains ran on time—there is an upside to everything, I suppose. Personally, I’d prefer to live in a free society.

• hoser
    hoser

Persecution of Jws is unlikely to happen anytime soon in Canada. We have way too many “rights”.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Is there a good reason for persecution? While I am totally against communism and all its nonsense, I am also against its "slip road" programs of christianity and islam. Having one global religion that goes against the natural laws is what the UN is putting together, and once we end up under Noahide Law, we are going to find out the hard way that christianity, judaism, and islam are all no good. Hence, if the reason for the ban is that it is leading to full communism or Noahide Law and they are trying to throttle its implementation, or because it is a scam, it is best to simply abide by it and get rid of those bibles, qurans, torahs, and any littera-trash from such.

On the other hand, if it is a product of communism, it is best to move out if possible regardless of the washtowel doing its working to enhance hardships for people, with the goal of speeding up Noahide Law's final implementation. Not just for the washtowel ban, but because everything else is also going to be banned. In communism, religions that compete with the official one are banned, under torture threat. In addition, ownership of private property is also banned, and all freedom of communication is cut off. You become nothing more than a slave. The washtowel ban is the least of your worries, and will not matter if you are forced to live under strict Noahide Law (which is actually even worse than any xian cults we have today, in its strictest form).

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Communism under the U.S.S.R. in its heyday or Russia today ,like Communist China today has never been able to eradicate religion in any of its forms of existence in either of these regimes.

How much more likely are Western Nations of the "free" world ever going to get rid of religion anytime soon.

Oh that`s right jehovah is going to put it into the hearts of the very political / military powers he gave Satan approval of overseeing humankind as the God of this system of things 2 Cor.4:4 in Romans chapter 13 where jehovah gives this same one Authority over humans.

????

• zeb
    zeb

In the event of any social disorder or threatened disorder the rules are simple;

• Keep down
    • keep moving
    • keep away from crowds.

Have a modest stock of sound food at home and tell NO-ONE of it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit