Last installment of the Scientology series tonight on A & E

by nonjwspouse 13 Replies latest social entertainment

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Quite right indeed Nathan!

• cobweb
    cobweb

Just watched a crappy cropped youtube upload of yesterday's final ask anything episode.

It was a great way to round out the series. They had Steve Hassan on there. He got quite emotional as he'd had quite a lot of hostility from the COS and he set off Leah crying. I wondered if he'd mention JWs but he didn't.

Steve did make the point though that one way to get someone to see thry're in a cult is to compare with other cults. Thats is why this show has power that goes beyond Scientology.

Leah said there was only ever supposed to be 8 episodes but its left open as to whether she will do more. It didn't seem like she was ready to let it go.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I just watched "Ask Me Anything, part 2" (our friend Steve Hassan was GREAT!)

...and now I see two more episodes on the schedule; an un-numbered one titled "What Went Down: Victim Blaming" and an episode #8 is scheduled, titled "Leah Remini - APOSTATE".

She is doing "The Lords Work" - freeing us of the domination of men who would be Kings and Priests over man.

"I should like this, and I mean it most sincerely, I should like to see the last King strangled with the guts of the last Priest" -- attributed to Voltaire, Diderot, and possibly others.

• flipper
    flipper

Great ! My wife and I will have to watch on xfinityondemand the " Ask me anything " episode with Hassan on it. That should be really good. Thanks for posting this

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit