Last installment of the Scientology series tonight on A & E

by nonjwspouse 13 Replies latest social entertainment

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

10 pm EST on Arts and Entertainment channel.

Where Leah began with the idea of just a few shows, I think she is now taking this on for "as long as it takes". She is in that mode of being outraged that what she believed in so long is such a lie she wants to shout it from the rooftops, and get people to notice. As so many of you here know, it is one phase of the waking up. I am glad she has such a high profile platform! For her, it will be effective! People ( non Scientologists who will become aware, and even some Scientologists allowing themselves to listen) are interested and will notice. It can only be a matter of time before the JW similarities begin to filter into minds. I really, really hope a high profile ex JW will contact her about eventually helping the JW like she is the Scientologists that are mind trapped, and the ignorant, well meaning public that can be sitting ducks for their propaganda and love bombing.

She stated she feels a purpose, and her personality is not to let any organization break up families like this. BINGO. She is a bulldog and if she is able to keep this enthusiasm going, get positive feedback from mind trapped people she helped wake up, people like she is now, who knows how long and how far she will go?

GO LEAH.

• OneGenTwoGroups
    OneGenTwoGroups

Have popcorn, will sit.

Go Leah indeed!

• No Apologies
    No Apologies

Personally I find her very annoying. Listening to her voice is like nails on a chalkboard. She seems to think way too much of herself. Just don't like her. She acted like she was a big deal when she was a Scientologist, now she's proud of the fact that she figured out it was a cult. Like she was the first to do that.

As as far as "exposing" them, what rock have people been living under that they didn't know Scientology is a cult??? Their beliefs and tactics have been documented and publicized for decades.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

So No Apologies you see appreciative value for her efforts by using her fame and celebrity status to bring more public attention of this maligning corrupt cult that is both dangerous and damaging to people ?

• flipper
    flipper

My wife and I watched this episode on xfinity on demand tonight. Really a great episode. The abuse the Scientologists dole out to members who leave and on their families is horrific and disgusting. I really admire Leah Remini and Mike Rinder for exposing this criminal organization as they are doing a great service to the public . I hope there will be many more shows

• never a jw
    never a jw

@No Apologies:

"Their beliefs and tactics have been documented and publicized for decades."

and should continue to be documented and publicized for few more decades... until the last cult is extinguished, until no one falls for their BS.

• OneGenTwoGroups
    OneGenTwoGroups

End of episode 3, solid gold.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

She will have a reddit Q&A episode next week. I just heard about that.

• jaydee
    jaydee

I've just watched a bunch of them all in a row, (thanks Mr.Torrent).

but the only problem with all that watching, is ......

''...... My eyes are gettin' weary,
    My back is gettin' tight,......
    ♩ ♬ ♭ ♮ ♯..''

Image result for king of queens dvd

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I have DirecTV in the USA, and it shows that on January 17 at 7 PM (Pacific Time) A&E will air "Ask Me Anything, part 2" with Leah Remini and Mike Rinder.

So there might be one more episode, and I think I heard that A&E has agreed to air a second season of "Scientology and the Aftermath."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit