What the 2019 Service Report is really hiding

by BottleGate_ 17 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• BottleGate_
  • BottleGate_
    BottleGate_

44 countries with populations above 1 million reported negative growth . Last year it was 19 . As bad as this may sound these are the figures provided by a false lying Cult that actively tries to hide accurate info. Reality could be and probably is much worse .

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Only in Dubland can it be "thrilling" to see that in 2019 it took 8,471,008 JW's 2,088,560,437 hours to get 303,866 persons baptized compared to the twenty years ago totals of 5,544,059 JW's 1,186,666,708 hours to get 316,092
    persons baptized.

Nearly 3 million more JW's spending nearly double the time to get just over 12,000 less baptized.

Not so impressive when one looks at the numbers side-by-side.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Good point FedUp and you can bet the lack of efficiency the JWS have today in recruiting is due to spending most of their "hours" standing at JWorg. carts instead of going door to door and actually talking to people.

• waton
    waton

"raked up ~15 minutes for every human on Earth during the year. Enough to give an old fashioned Adam to Armageddon and beyond "sermon'.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut
    300 thousand baptized...we praise Jehovah for BLESSING our wholehearted preaching and disciple work.

What....wasn't he blessing them before when only 150 thousand were baptized ??

• skin
    skin

I'm thinking the greater percentage of negative growth would be from old faithful ones passing away than those leaving.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I thought Jehoober was speeding up the work by blessing the use of technology and Social Media, and animation, and JWTelevangelism?? Yet, it seems to taking longer and longer to convince less and less people to join?

I haven’t watched the video yet, but I would assume Cedars mentions something about “born-ins” being the majority of the growth. Also, we have no idea how accurate the reports are. We all know Dubs pad their service time and bible study reports.

DD

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Less than 3000 New JWs in the USA!!!

No wonder they are pushing child baptisms! People must be leaving in droves in the USA. Without the youngsters they would definitely be in negative growth.

I mean just from empirical evidence and being very generous with numbers we’ve seen at the very least HALF of all US baptisms are kids under 21. If you took them away I can only imagine how poor the figures would be.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Hey Data dog It’s even worse, I’d say, if they’re NOT being honest with the figures. I mean if this is them cooking the books heaven knows how bad it is!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit