The Exorcist

by Petraglyph 7 Replies latest social humour

• Petraglyph
    Petraglyph

Remembering the furore at the time when this was released I thought I'd share this which appeared in my news feed the other day...

:)

From the book 'Creative Mischief' by Dave Trott

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Laugh?I nearly cried!😂😂😂😂😂

Wicked!!😈

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Wonderful story!

I love that kind of humour.

• Saintbertholdt
    Saintbertholdt

In 2010 George W. Bush published his book 'Decision Points'.

While I was at the local bookstore, I very quietly moved all of the copies of the book to the fantasy section.

• scary21
    scary21

I love it ! That was so funny.

My sister was very young when she went to see the movie and was sick for days. She was always really scarred of the demons. I asked her WHY did you go ? " I don't know" was her answer.

• jwleaks
    jwleaks

Growing up as a child I regularly read books featuring demonism, Satanism, paganism, murder, rape, child sacrifices, incest, and genocide. By far my favorite one of these books was the New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures. The other books were published by Watchtower.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

When I first read the book "The Shining", I burned it and threw it in the trash.

Doc

• Petraglyph
    Petraglyph
    DesirousOfChange: When I first read the book "The Shining", I burned it and threw it in the trash.
    How would you have felt if sometime later you'd discovered a slightly burned version in your drawer? ;)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit