Hello Everyone

by JohnPaul 35 Replies latest jw friends

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    jp - Because I’m a former Catholic and got tired of all the idolatry and veneration if Mary and Saints.

That's okay, mate. Sounds like a dubious reason, if I'm honest with you.

Sounds a bit trollish. If you don't mind me saying. We get lots of accounts (probably 1 sad wanker, sitting in his Mum's back bedroom, not paying rent at 40 years of age and comes on here after a good one off the wrist on xHamster), here and it gets boring.

You'll be quietly and subtly coerced into venerating the Governing Body of JWs instead.

There are lots of cults and religions that don't venerate Saints et al.....and you had to pick the JWs. Good grief, Charlie Brown. You'll be sorry.

But hey, don't take my word for it. You're free to make your own mistakes.

Unless you're a troll and wasting our time. I am suspicious.

....and why are you still here if you think this is the wrong place?

• St George of England
    St George of England

A pound to a penny says this guy's a troll.

Sorry JP but at my age I have a distrust of people, especially if they mistake the most famous apostate site for a JW's only site.

If you're not a troll then my advice is to drop the "study" and RUN LIKE HELL!

George

• Simon
    Simon

Yeah, this has all the hallmarks of a troll - nonsensical reasons for being a JW etc...

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

If you are a real person and not a returning troll, welcome.

Unless you're a troll and wasting our time. I am suspicious.

A pound to a penny says this guy's a troll.

This is what, something like the third or fourth "new" member posting pretty much the same thing in the last month or so? Then they run away and a few days later another one pops up.
  • joao
    joao

Welcome to the forum!

This is the best piece of advice there is:

Please examine all sides and study things out thoroughly before making a lifetime commitment.

Take care!

• joao
    joao

Because I’m a former Catholic and got tired of all the idolatry and veneration if Mary and Saints.

There are tons of idolatry in JWs to the Organization and to the Governing Body. They may tell you otherwise, but they'll be lying to you!

• Biahi
    Biahi

In case you are not a troll, and are sincere, the Watchtower Society, aka, Jehovah’s Witnesses, are a cult. Run far away! Stop studying!

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

punk:

"comes on here after a good one off the wrist on xHamster)"

ha haa--very apt--but i rather imagine its lost on all our friends who are not in the UK.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

yes--we have had a few trolls this year..Bola d/f but was going to partake at the memorial. Then there was that non dub who was banging the brains out of his jw pioneer lady friend. And very recently the PIMO elder who hates the GB but likes the social life and free food.

i find them very amusing--and i think its the same person, probably english, and possibly living in Croatia ?

• JohnPaul
    JohnPaul

I am not a troll I did not know this was an anti JW forum, I am being honest, I have no reason or intentions to troll, never have never will.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit