How Comfortable Are The Governing Body At Headquarter After This Massive Lay Off?

by Brokeback Watchtower 10 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

This lay off and all the child molestation lawsuits coming to a head with more lay off in the wings. I'm sure there is a lot of concern going on among those still there. I'm sure a lot are finding out for the first time that the Governing Body are all frauds by doing secure internet searches to find out just how much they been had by these villans , I think the situation could be dangerous (the possibility exist). As many find out TATT and the prospect that they will be thrown under the bus at any time by this group of Corporation men called the Governing Body. Many might seek revenge for the deception and the double cross.

I wonder if it will ever reach the point where there is massive booing going on when they address the family at headquarters? I really do think trouble has come to roost right there in the heart of spiritual paradise.

• Half banana
    Half banana
    Massive booing would be very welcome Brokeback... just like they did at Romanian president Nicolae Ceasescu's last public speech, just before they shot him.
  • Petraglyph
    Petraglyph

@Half Banana, that's exactly the thought that came to my mind also.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    Their exposure as frauds is all over the place government testimony it's all public records ever where avalible on the internet with lightning speed. It is only a short matter of time before everyone at bethel knows they can't hide except in their rooms but gotta come out some time bet security is tight.
  • LV101
    LV101

Maybe they'll have to come and go incognito. No wonder they want to get out of Dodge and move upstate into the wilds.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

For over 30 years I owned a manufacturing business. At times I had over 200 employees. It was always devastating to me, as the owner, to have to lay off employees. These employees had children and mortgages and cars to pay for. However, when the market turned down, it was a necessity in order to remain viable. So, since the printing business is down for the wtbts, they are doing the necessary thing. But I know that the gb must be devastated----right? At least the ones getting 'laid off' from bethel and special pioneering don't have children or mortgages or car payments. In fact, they don't have shit because they always 'believed' jehober would take care of them!

just saying!

eyeuse2badub

• steve2
    steve2
    Who among active JWs will declare , "The Emperor has no clothes on!" If history is any indication, none.
  • FadeToBlack
    FadeToBlack

I've been thru a lot of layoffs in my 30+ years in the tech industry (specifically telecommunications) and it never seemed too painful for the big boys (and occasionally girls) at the top. They always seemed to find a way to land on their feet with another high paying gig in some executive position.

Unfortunately for the WT, they are not part of that club. The tech club C level exec's could reach out to their former board members/etc and find at least a temporary home that kept them living comfortably. The WT gang has only one option: circle the wagons...

• bafh
    bafh
    My regular pioneer mom told me there were a lot of changes in staffing because they were "focusing on the preaching work." Couldn't be that there are lawsuits all over the place, and they are spending more money than they have....she's a true believer so it doesn't surprise me that she said this. At the same time, it is fascinating to me to see how people on the inside explain to themselves what is going on in such a different way than people who are on the outside.
  • Splash
    Splash

Jesus said in Mt 25:41 "Go away from me, you who have been cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the Devil."

What would cause Jesus to issue such a strong condemnation? The following verses explain "You gave me nothing to eat or drink, you did not show hospitality to me or take care of me."

By saying "me" Jesus explained that doing things to his brothers is the same as doing things to him.

If the GB kick out any old anointed from any bethel, they fulfil Jesus description perfectly and are cursed in his eyes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit