13th Dec 2017

by zeb 17 Replies latest social current

• zeb
    zeb

I have a 'financial advisor' email tell of massive changes coming to US (and thereby world currencies) on the above date.

Does 13-Dec 2017 mean anything to anyone.?

He is talking about the removal of cash etc Now if this is half way correct where does it leave the money machine of the WT?

Positive responses welcome.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

It does not sound right. We will have new $20 Dollar Bills!

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Yeah, it's the day before my birthday, other than that I've heard nothing about money disappearing from the U.S. or whatever

BTW, did you get this email in your Spam folder or Inbox?

• Listener
    Listener

Zeb, why are you not welcoming negative responses, especially when this sounds unlikely? Also, what is your financial advisor suggesting you do with your money?

• VW.org
    VW.org

I watched a YouTube video recently about the proceeds of sales of kingdom halls begin siphoned into hedge funds. And only a minimum balance is being kept by the washtowel to run itself. That might be the reason for this big money soliciting, tithing scam. New laws about tax havens might be coming in after recent investigations into big companies using overseas banks to hide their money to avoid tax. For eg. The Bahamas.

• Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters

That day is my birthday! lol

Have not heard about anything else....

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Its not a Friday by any chance is it ?
  • zeb
    zeb

Listener; perhaps I should have said 'useful' not positive. What to do with my money? easy I have none.

shirleyw; it came in my email. The file was a very long winded one and I didn't go through to the end. I was jus'wondering if anyone had picked up anything along the same lines.. that's all.

peace, live long prosper.

• Listener
    Listener

I haven't heard anything Zeb although if you look through advice from financial advisers you will see some of the talking about money markets collapsing and suggesting one way or another to invest. Usually though, there's money in it for them through various methods.

These reports are more general, they don't put specific dates on when things will occur so your email is even more unusual.

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

VW.ORG - Can you provide a link, please? Like to see it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit