7.1 Earthquake hits Mexico City

by ILoveTTATT2 15 Replies latest jw friends

• ILoveTTATT2
    ILoveTTATT2

2 earthquakes in less than a month...

Witnesses are going to have a field day with this... Bounce back from that decline....

• Wakanda
    Wakanda

Time to send flyers to churches and community centers in Mexico City (spanish jwfacts).

That's how I get my placements up! ;)

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Armageddon!!!!!

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

ILoveTTATT2: 2 earthquakes in less than a month...

and 32 years ago, to the date....

September 19, 1985: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1985_Mexico_City_earthquake

• Moster
    Moster

darkspilver - woah!!!! right to the day. Lets hope there are not 5000 deaths this time!

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

I bet you witnesses are ecstatic over this terrible news, yes we are so close ....

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Yes James Mixon, sadly witnesses WILL actually be HAPPY as these disasters unfold! They revel in seeing human misery, as they selfishly see it as proof of their own personal salvation at the big A

Schadenfreude

• Are you serious
    Are you serious

A jw friend on Facebook posted a pic of the earthquake today and said "they're happening all over the place". I felt like asking really where else?

• waton
    waton
    Schadenfreude

siar: Message to jws: "Do not rejoice in the misery of your enemy, for the one in the heavens is watching" , somewhere in Proverbs, Ecclesiastes.

Schaden = damage, typical in Earthquakes.-- Freude, = rejoicing, pleasure.

• zeb
    zeb

My sympathies to the good people of Mexico.

These earthquakes. I have a gut feeling they are a result of nuclear bombs going off.

When the French were letting their bombs off some years ago there was a series of dam collapses around the world.

I cant believe it is co-incidence.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit