Hide and Watch (Monsters are about to reveal themselves)

by Terry 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Terry
    Terry

If there is a "bottom line" to any of the simultaneous chaos (plural) scenarios the world is facing at this moment I'd characterize it this way.

THOSE with access to Power and Money are squeezing this pandemic and political unrest for all the $$ and Power they can get from a PARTICULAR outcome.

Consider this one fact...

In the U.S. both political parties (Democrat / Republican) were outraged at Bernie Sanders offer of Free College tuition, forgiveness of college loans, mandated $15 minimum wage, Guarantee Basic Income, etc. because: "How would we pay for it??"

And then what happened?

Trillions of dollars MAGICALLY appeared from the FEDERAL RESERVE to bail out Banks, Corporations, Wall Street and a few crumbs tossed to the pigeons as a one time $1200 check.

WHERE DID THIS MONEY come from? It is "Fiat" cash. No, not the automobile company - it comes from "thin air".

TRILLIONS, not Billions. Just like that (sound of fingers snapping).

So the idea that money has to "come from" someplace was all a big lie to begin with.
    Who is that money owed to?
    Here is the Big Joke.
    When our government got rid of the Gold Standard (Nixon had to finance the Vietnam "war" beyond the capacity of the gold reserve) it switched to "petro-dollars" based on Oil.
    The amount of Oil we owned is a mystery - but - actual Gold stacked in a vault is finite and can be counted.
    This means what?
    The only source of revenue the Federal Government has is Taxpayer money.
    If the Federal Reserve spends (as yet unpaid tax revenue) way into the future by printing what amounts to I.O.U. cash --- we are royally FUCKED!
    How?
    The money is owed to the Taxpayer!
    They forced future taxpayers to pay today's Banks, Corporations, Wall Street moguls and let the rest of us starve in the streets, lose employment, forfeit mortgages, get tossed out of homes, lose all manner of security and go pound sand!

And we wonder why it is so easy for them to point a finger at the OTHER party?

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Weimer republic. You cant figure who would be the charismatic leader but there may well be some attractive younger person pushing forward. My bet is a woman pushing utopia with white males replacing Jews

I know prices have increased a lot. It will be interesting to see the official story come raise time

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

although i agree that politics are similar to religion...

alcoholism and being drunk are not the same. you can get drunk without being an alcoholic... or be an alcoholic without getting drunk.

alcohol does not show who you really are... is the opposite. alcohol affects your ability to think correctly, to control your behavior, the speed of your actions, your memory. it disables your rational thought and all you have left is your primitive behavior.

any human being will go though the same stages if they consume large amounts of alcohol. the behavior of a drunk person is not the behavior of the real person... is the behavior of their main thought and action processor confused/slowed down by drugs.

politics behavior is the result of emontional reactions to accumulated implanted ideas...influenced by ignorance.

if we all want to live long and in peace....why can't we agree on the method? religion has to do a big deal.

• Driveby
    Driveby
    Political Cult members are as Mind Controlled as religious Cult members, and far more dangerous to the wider Community.

True. And you cannot convince a political cult member that they are in a cult any more than you can convince a JW that they are in a cult.

The JW cult is a conservative, fundamentalist religion, albeit not political, however when a JW exits the cult and becomes political, the obvious political choice is conservatism. Although anecdotal, I have witnessed far too many ex-JWs embrace conspiracy theories and even other cults.

• Terry
    Terry

I'm so old I can remember when News came to us for 1 hour at 6 p.m. on one of three channels and a man read the news without personal commentary.
    Yeah. I'm not kidding.

With the innovation of Internet+smartphones a NEW MEDIA was created in which
    what we used to call NEWS was destroyed. Why? 24 hours 7 days a week is a LOT OF TIME TO FILL with content.
    The content has to be compelling or nobody watches it.
    If nobody watches the News advertisers will not pay $$ for commercial airing.

Watch the Documentary SOCIAL DILEMMA on NETFLIX
    and see how Artificial Intelligence is running the media in such a way
    everything is monetized to induce "clicks" regardless of the destructive impact
    on our social sanity.

https://www.netflix.com/title/81254224

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit