Never been so ashamed of the JW's

by snare&racket 9 Replies latest jw friends

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Just wait until this is done!

Excitedly awaiting the deaths of potentially millions, to get their log cabin by a lake and a tiger is reprehensible! Disgusting!

Every smile, hint of glee, minute of excited evangelism they have during this pandemic, nails their self perception of good and moral humans to the floor.

I have never been so ashamed of my association with the Jehovah's Witnesses! With a chronic global child molestation pandemic of their own, that says much.

This behavior I'm reading about and hearing from my family leaves a distinct bile burning in me flavored with outrage and shame.

How dare they, people are dying!

• LV101
    LV101

I never thought about this - JWs actually excited during the COVIDA 19 trauma! They've no empathy for ill/suffering humans and that's beyond comprehension. The fear and panic is too much. Nothing shocks me re/the cult and it's horror. I hope the anti-viral meds are on the assembly lines asap and the malaria drug is successful in the interim.

Just blame their masters - whatever it takes because JWs are not in their right minds.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

you could also say that about us and rightly so at one stage ,but at least we did come to our senses thankfully.

We will never know of course but I wonder how many JW`s have gone down with this virus and have died or will yet die.?

And knowing the mentality of the Average JW they will assume they had some hidden sin.

• alanv
    alanv

The virus has certainly made JWs think more about their doctrine of the grest tribulation. We can only hope that it will bring many to their senses that their teaching is not 1 million deaths but 7 billion in a mass slaughter by God.

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

Just get ready in the coming months to confront the trolley-minions with what Anthony Morris said about the virus.

The self-proclaimed "faithful slave" is pushing their little Armageddon boat out yet again. Only to sink again!

• waton
    waton
    rThe self-proclaimed "faithful slave" is pushing their little Armageddon boat out yet again.

TFG: remenber, it is a sail boat., heading for the next tacking maneuver. going against the "pneuma".

• Biahi
    Biahi

I just saw on the news that there was a 5.7 magnitude earthquake in Salt Lake City. That will fuel their paranoia.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

SNARE&RACKET:

I’m not surprised.. I heard enough talk years ago of “wanting this or that person’s beautiful house after Armageddon” because the owners were supposed to be obliterated.. Someone wondered if she could get the looks of a certain celebrity because “she’s not gonna be around”. This person believed all our desires would be fulfilled.. (Maybe I never thought the Witnesses ‘paradise earth’ was real enough to entertain presumptuous thoughts like these.)

Even in the congregation the mood was judgmental and unloving towards certain people!!..If you weren’t involved in Witness activity 24/7 and had a full time job like I did you were considered ‘unspiritual’.. There was probably a whole list of reasons the busybodies thought somebody was unspiritual 🙄.

• Giordano
    Giordano

The Fall Guy we may disagree on this or that but the following rings true:

• "The self-proclaimed "faithful slave" is pushing their little Armageddon boat out yet again. Only to sink again!"

Well said!

Link Dislike Like
  • eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

The Armageddon boat, much like the Titanic, sailed, hit the iceberg and sank long time ago. I think we were the one who got in the life boats!

just saying!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit