JW Video Armageddon to occur before 2040

by Listener 48 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Lieu
    Lieu

Leave the dates alone, so say Jesus Christ. It's not for anyone to know.

In case you haven't noticed, that IS the date they've been trying to guess for over 100+ years. Leave it the f**k alone!!!! Insolent hard heads.

• smiddy
    smiddy

I say , let them keep advertising dates for the GT or the big A , sooner or later the penny will drop on even the most gullible , surely.

Fool me once , OK ,

Fool me twice , OK , I`m a slow learner ,

Fool me thrice or more , then I`m a bloody idiot that deserves all I get.

smiddy

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

They will probably be buying real estate in 2040 when the rank and file will be selling thier homes to spend the last remaining months out in service.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Just like 1975 eh Crazyguy ? When they bought the Towers. in Brooklyn , unbelievable ! Of course we never knew that back then , no internet.

smiddy

• sherrie11
    sherrie11

Let's face it...its a cult

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

I honestly wonder now days if the average witness REALLY has a brain in their heads...do they not HEAR the double speak and idiocy of these sorts of talks?

• Wait For It
    Wait For It

This and bro Splane's video is what really helped me wake up. The overlapping generation was the final straw and it was so obvious to me that it was them grasping at nothing. And in Splane's video he's says all current GB members are included in This Generation, which includes Bro Sanderson, who received "his heavenly calling at a young age."

Witnesses are so used to putting all their trust in the GB that they don't bother to question. When I talk to my dad it's always "the slave this" or "the slave that." >_>

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Jim Jones said to drink the Kool-Aid and everything would be juuuuuust fine. They did, and many were also forced. How's that working out for The People's Temple?

• Island Man
    Island Man

Notice too that Flodin is being used as the fall-guy. If this idea takes root and similar hype and disillusionment results as with 1975, then the GB can always deny having ever taught such a date and say a rogue individual - Flodin - taught this, because the date was never suggested by an actual GB member.

• prologos
    prologos

Fisherman: "--Using 1992 as a reference point limit (fwf died in that year.) -- to redo this, using Franz's statistics: : 1992-1914= 78, (years of his underlapped group), then 1992+87=2070, ( add similar overlapping group) and as Splane said, there are older "anointed" no doubt, so to make it a nice rememberable number :-- 2075 a good centennial of failure.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit