North Korea Has Gone and Done it Again

by cofty 18 Replies latest social current

• cofty
    cofty

NK has fired another ICBM over Japan.

The missile flew 2,300 miles at an altitude of 480 miles. A Korean spokesman has said about Japan, “The four islands of the archipelago should be sunken into the sea by the nuclear bomb of Juche. Japan is no longer needed to exist near us”.

And regarding the USA they have promised to - "annihilate the U.S. imperialist aggressors and “reduce the U.S. mainland into ashes and darkness”

Japan is furious - again!

Donald Trump says that the American people are "very, very safe".

• cognisonance
    cognisonance

Three words: Quid quo pro (and a link). I also wonder how a game theory approach to this situation would model on a computer, that might be a good way to gain insight into the politics of this all. I would bet if the US would agree to quid quo pro, things would not be so tense.

North Korea is no ideal place to live and no one likes the idea of a dictator. But as long as tit for tat is in the realm of aggression instead of cooperation... well what do you expect?

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

Is North Korea taking lessons from the WT.? Still Totally ADD

• never a jw
    never a jw

Trump: "fire an fury"

North Korea "reduce the U.S. mainland into ashes and darkness"

Two irrational narcissists who have mastered the game of mind control and selling bullshit may get us into a nuclear war

And to think that I believed the seven magnificent were dangerous. They are just little puppies in comparison.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

NK better not fire missiles over DC!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I dont think NK is stupid enough to get into a war head lined by the US but if the NK's military gets careless or if one its missiles lands where its not suppose to, look out.

• jwleaks
    jwleaks

President Trump: "fire and fury"

Kim Jong Un: "reduce the U.S. mainland into ashes and darkness"

Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses: "fire and fury and reduce the entire world of mankind into ashes and darkness"

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

I wonder what the average NK citizen think. "That damn Trump what's his problem", or our crazy leader has lost his damn mind he will get us all kill..Too bad they don't have free speech in NK.. I have never seen JW's so happy,bring it on Kim and Trump.....

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Japan should start shooting these things down.

• freddo
    freddo

Rising Kingdom Hall attendances this week ... just in time for the shunning video.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit