Sad News Of Zing

by ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara 42 Replies latest jw friends

• Listener
    Listener

Thank you for letting us know and I am very sorry for your loss.

Here's something he wrote in one of his first posts, nearly a year ago

"A lifetime to talk about yet I am not old."

He did get to share with us some of those many stories.

• Wakanda
    Wakanda

So sad and tragic. Thank you for letting us know, and I'm sorry for your loss.

• newsheep
    newsheep

We are truly sorry for your sudden loss. This world just doesn't make any sense anymore. So much unbearable sadness to deal with. Zing lives on in our hearts and minds forever!

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

Thank you all from the depth of my heart for your sympathies, comforts, and thoughts. I do appreciate them all and am grateful that you all took a moment to say something. (I am a very private person and so I am averse to social medias of anykind.)

Some of you have asked to know a bit more about Zing which is natural but I wish to keep the privacy-content as Zing kept it on here. I cannot take that away from Zing. As most of you may know , Zing's ID is still sensitive and I wish to keep it that way.

Zing was a young person only 42 but achieved a lot in the borg n outside with hardwork and dedication, nd devotion as you may know from his account here.

I am just glad that Zing had friends who did not have a face but just a screen name, yet were pillars of support and moral strength.

Please do not give up being what you all are for others.

We always made good use of a play on words and one such phrase was "Human Being By Birth, Being Human By Choice". This told volumes for us! Zings Monicker also meant something precious we hold dear to our hearts!

I will leave it here at that.

Thank you all .Stay safe and be happy. Bye all.

ZP

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I thank you zing`s partner for at least telling us how old zing was and that you are respecting his wishes of privacy and of course your own.

Sheesh, 42 is just too young "Human Being By Birth, Being Human By Choice".I like that .

He will be surely missed by all on this forum

Thank you .

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

So sorry. This is a loss to our community but a much bigger loss to his loved one. We will miss Zing.

This rotten virus is a ( expletive) ! Why does it take the good ones?

Best wishes, and thanks for letting us know, to Zing’s partner.

• RayoFlight2014
    RayoFlight2014

I'm so sorry for your loss, I just popped in and saw this devastating news.

• caves
    caves

I also saw this just a couple of hours ago, was waiting until I could log off after. I don't have many words, but now that I'm typing a comment ... I have tears. Devastating. Sorry doesn't seem to cut it. But for what its worth , I'm so sorry for your loss. Damn

• silentlamb_silent_no_more
    silentlamb_silent_no_more

Sorry to hear of your loss. Sending my condolences.

• Acluetofindtheuser
    Acluetofindtheuser

I am so sorry about the loss of your loved one. Zing is the first person covid-19 took that I knew.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit