Sad News Of Zing

by ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara 42 Replies latest jw friends

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

Very sad news .I am Zing's partner. First time on any kind of blog so please forgive any mistakes.

We have lost Zing to the coronavirus this saturday gone, in the early hours. Suddenly had a bad headache, which just did not shift with tablets. Next day fever and dry raspy coughs getting worse and that was it. We rang the emergencies, was tested positive. after a week of fighting it, we lost Zing to it. Zing wanted me to close this account or delete it whatever one does for this.I do not know how to. Can anyone help please.

Thank you all for being a friend to Zing.

I am sorry . do not know what else to say.

Have a good life, be happy and well!

I am devastated and lost!

• EverApostate
    EverApostate

Cant beleive and so sorry about this. Is Zing from India ?

• just fine
    just fine

I am so sorry for your loss. ❤️

• carla
    carla

My deepest sympathies, wishing you peace.

• Vidiot
  • stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

this is terrible news..i am so very sorry.

• waton
    waton

my sympathies for your loss, experience, thank you so much for sharing, keeping us in the know.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

We are very sorry for your loss. Be assured that we feel the loss (tho clearly, not so severely as you). Zing became an instant "hit" here with comments.

Please share your location and what was Zing's age and health.

Personally, just now can I say that I have lost a friend to COVID19.

Doc

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

I am very sorry to hear of this loss. Zing was a man of humour and intelligence. The virus is an indiscriminate monster.

Whether you close Zing's account or not. I suggest you stay around on this site, it is full of people who care. You will need that in the days to come.

Stay well we are thinking of you.

• compound complex
    compound complex

So very sorry . . .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit