JRK

Jesus doesn't miss me, nor I him.

JK

• Crabby
    Crabby

Jesus will welcome you home should you choose life over hair

• Crabby
    Crabby

Sorry Landy, mocking Jesus is not what Jehovah's are supposed to do, but this is exactly what you are doing here. The Moody Bible Institute is a fully accredited school that no JW can attend not only because they do not teach the watchtower but because JW's have the lowest rate of higher education of all religions. So try again kid http://www.moody.edu/BAMA/

• Landy
    Landy
    So try again kid http://www.moody.edu/BAMA/

Sign me up. I could do with some edumacation.

• Crabby
    Crabby

You are just pissed the Jehoovas have the lowest rate of college attendance of any religion...................

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

Landy, I've been trying myself to figure out why it's a BS degree rather than a BA. But my degree is indeed a BS, not a BA. I can post a copy if you want. But I agree, a BS seems like an odd duck. Nonetheless, I wasn't about to quibble when they awarded it to me after all that coursework.

• Landy
    Landy

Landy, I've been trying myself to figure out why it's a BS degree rather than a BA. But my degree is indeed a BS, not a BA. I can post a copy if you want. But I agree, a BS seems like an odd duck. Nonetheless, I wasn't about to quibble when they awarded it to me after all that coursework.

Thanks Neon

I can understand a degree in religious studies, as that can be factual as far as studying the beliefs and origins of various religions. I can also understand the courses that are delivered at places such as a catholic seminarys where they're preparing a person for priesthood - at least they're nailing their colours to the mast.

I stuggle to understand the validity or value of courses delivered at places like Moody so I'm curious as to the course content and how it was delivered, including any slants or opinions they taught.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit