What would happen if...

by StarTrekAngel 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Litmus tests aren't meant to be defensible.
  • konceptual99
    konceptual99

My two penneth...

1) trying to present an argument offering views different to the party line is almost certain to get you DF'ed

2) I would handle the loyalty question this way:

Firstly, just say that's a needless question. Reiterate you just have doubts and that's all. Secondly you can always refer back to a choice part of Jackson's answer to the ARC.

That I think would seem to be quite presumptuous to say that we are the only spokesperson that God is using.

They will not look it up there and then. Theocratic warfare works both ways.

Having said that, it's still a sticky wicket.

3) the best way of preventing a DFing is to keep your mouth shut as much as possible. Fade away quietly rather than going in a blaze of glory. Don't be controversial. Don't give elders any cause to consider you an apostate threat. Deflect visits.

Ultimately the less you say to elders the better.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

When I was asked the "loyalty" question three times in three different ways by the two Elder Inquisitorial Team, I did not reply, I just left a huge silence, one Elder out of the two could not stand a silence it seems, and went off on a very slight tangent, and I never answered the question.

I guess I was lucky, I didn't want to be DA'd or DF'd.

In recent times, as I have been out for so long, I just say, before they ever get to a loyalty question, something along the lines of " Brothers, I have never been taught the new doctrines, you really must prove to me that what you now have is the truth".

Several sets of Elders have not taken up the challenge, I wonder why ? Tee Hee.

• leaving_quietly
    leaving_quietly

do you still believe the GB is the F&DS ?

How can I? Even THEY didn't believe it until 2012 when they announced it at the Annual Meeting. I mean, come on! Over 90 years and they didn't know they were the F&DS?!?!?!

• Esse quam videri
    Esse quam videri

How can I? Even THEY didn't believe it until 2012 when they announced it at the Annual Meeting. I mean, come on! Over 90 years and they didn't know they were the F&DS?!?!?!

YES!

• ttdtt
    ttdtt
    They would call the CO and the CO would have them BLAST YOU!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit