Active JW's - Do you see a CONTRADICTION here?

by The Fall Guy 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

The Bible says this - Acts 17:11 “...for they [the Beroeans] accepted the word with the greatest eagerness of mind, carefully examining the Scriptures daily to see whether these things were so.”

But the self-proclaimed 'slave' says this -

km 9/07 p. 3 Question Box - Does “the faithful and discreet slave” endorse independent groups of Witnesses who meet together to engage in Scriptural research...?

No, it does not. And yet, in various parts of the world, a few associates of our organization have formed groups to do independent research on Bible-related subjects... Some have pursued an independent group study...so as to analyze the accuracy* of the New World Translation... For those who wish to do extra Bible study and research, we recommend that they explore Insight on the Scriptures, “All Scripture Is Inspired of God and Beneficial,” and our other publications...”

(Yup - Don't study the Bible - study our literature and the thought-control techniques!

*yb15 p. 19 A Bible That Is Made to Last – from the times stated, it becomes evident that the org was working on the RNWT in 2007-2008, proving that the “slave” didn't think the NWT was accurate!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

I'll second that motion with a strawberry smoothie with whipped cream!

2007 Kingdom Ministry, September, pg.3, Question Box

2015 Yearbook, pg.19

Petra!
  • The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

Thanks for the links Petra.

Some JW's may have thought I was just spreading "apostate lies."

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

The Fall Guy:

Some JW's may have thought I was just spreading "apostate lies."

------------------------------------------------------------------

If they thought that, then shame on them! Let them go to their literature and see for themselves.

Maybe that will help to wake them up!

Petra!.

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

Atlantis You heathen! How dare you tell us to go and educate ourselves and do our own research!

Did you not know that we are not allowed to think for ourselves! So we leave our brains in storage when we join this cult!

All jws have given their involuntary all with no consent form required!

Zing

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

1 john 4:1 Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world".

So how does one test anything written? Be my guest and come to your own conclusions.You have freedom to think here !

Zing

• Atlantis
  • minimus
    minimus

I’m out but I always get a kick out of Watchtower BS.

• tenyearsafter
    tenyearsafter

Shades of the 1980's...a purge will likely soon follow!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Independent bible reading and research without the WTS's own bible interpretation through "their" own published literature is an admonished no no .

The WTS's top men are pressing mind controllers to the extreme, not only upon the bible's information but also secular knowledge via education.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit