Letter asking for RV’s

by wasser30 15 Replies latest watchtower bible

• wasser30
    wasser30

Hello, my elder cousin from Brazil wouldn’t believe they asked for RV’s here in the US. I’ve been out for 20 years and I’m soft shunned by my family. Now my mom got sick and they are all trying to talk me into going back(no way on earth) and they keep on telling me how close Armageddon is 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ I was watching Kim and Mikey and they mentioned the RV’s for lodging the Ramapo workers. If Armageddon is so close, why would they start another project, right? Lol 😆

anyways, does anyone has the letter? I was told it was a S-147 letter from either feb/mar or April.

thank you ! 😍

• hoser
    hoser

They will use those buildings after Armageddon silly rabbit. The governing body are the biggest bullshitters on the planet and 8 million suckers believe it all.

If you own the type of rv they are looking for(expensive), you were probably labelled materialistic by someone at some time. However, when they need what you have you are showing appreciation for spiritual things by donating your previously materialistic 5th wheel trailer.

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

Donating your car, truck, motorcycle, RV, or boat to the Watchtower has never been easier! Free pick up is available. Find out more here.

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

Yes Brothers and Sisters if you could also fill those vehicles with money we would gratefully appreciate it and so would Jah as he can see you are supporting his will and purpose.

• St George of England
    St George of England

I thought an RV was a return visit. I had to look it up!

I don't think we use the term Recreational Vehicle in the UK, we call them Motorhomes or Caravettes.

George (older and more parochial by the day)

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I am like you George.........darned Americanisms.!

Is this legit ? It is not a Watchtower site....

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

I would donate the same type of RV that Jesus and the Apostles used. Just like I would donate money to the same building projects Jesus and the Apostles built. Anything else would be improper.

• contramundum
    contramundum
    George of England5 hours ago

I thought an RV was a return visit. I had to look it up!

Same! From fellow Brit 😂

• Overrated
    Overrated

Watchtower can have an old horse trailer with crap in it.

• Sigfrid Mallozzi
    Sigfrid Mallozzi

Cars for KIds advertise all the time on news radio programs. You donate your car and get a tax deduction for a charitable donation. Somehow, RV's for Bethelite temporary workers doesn't have the same jingle as the Cars for Kids song. In the past, the sheep donated all sorts of junk. Thought was they can fix the old clunker in the Bethel garage with free labor.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit