Headline: "Islamic Invasion: Europe now scrambles for guns." How true is this?

by cappytan 155 Replies latest jw friends

• truthseeker100
    truthseeker100
    Never judge a man until you've walked a mile in his moccasins!!
  • Simon
    Simon

These people are not the extremist Islamists, they are running from the extremist Islamists.

No one does that journey or risks their lives at sea because they are lazy or slobs.

• cappytan
    cappytan
    These people are not the extremist Islamists, they are running from the extremist Islamists.
    No one does that journey or risks their lives at sea because they are lazy or slobs.

I agree with that. These people want to better their lives. They deserve aid while their homes are literally burning.

Obviously, though, there could be a bad apple or two in the masses.

I think what scares people is that it only took a handful of bad apples to pull off 9/11. What's to prevent another handful of bad apples slipping in amidst all the chaos of this mass migration?

It's a complicated issue. It shouldn't be a free-for-all. But we also shouldn't let a few bad apples spoil the whole bunch. People aren't apples.

• Simon
    Simon
    These people want to better their lives

Simpler than that. They want to have lives.

9/11 had Saudi fingerprints all over it - yet we seem happy to continue to sell them massive quantities of weapons while they commit human rights abuses. I don't think we have the right to pretend we should or shouldn't do anything because of 9/11

• cofty
    cofty
    Never judge a man until you've walked a mile in his moccasins!!

Then if he takes offense he is a mile away and you have his shoes.

• cappytan
    cappytan
    9/11 had Saudi fingerprints all over it

Right. Obviously it took more than a handful of people to plan the attack. However, it only took a few to execute the plan. That's what I'm getting at.

ISIS could easily have a few operatives slip in among the masses of immigrants.

Does that mean that aid should not be rendered? Hell, no.

Does that mean that it would be prudent to carefully screen those seeking aid? Yes, I believe that would be the course of wisdom. (EDIT: damn watchtower vocabulary coming up on me.)

Like I said, a free-for-all of immigration isn't a good idea.

• prologos
    prologos
    I was in Düsseldorf on Sunday evening,

" and there was a family of "Islamic Invaders", cheerful, father, mother and three children. As the father notice I was watching them he gave me an enormous smile, greeted me and walked on.

Of course they are cheerfully grinning at the typically gullible germans. 3700.- $ a month plus free accommodation. just for being there. added: and a premium for every new child brought in or born.

This has nothing to do with dodging the Homs bullets. such generosity could melt the heart of the most rabid extremist.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Forgive me if I said this before but this is my plan for the refugees:

1. Set up tent cities for them.
    2. Train the men of military age as soldiers.
    3. Send the men back to Syria with their arms.
    4. As soon as the situation is stabilized send their families back home.
  • truthseeker100
    truthseeker100
    Village Idiot wouldn't you want what these people seek? All they want is to be free!!
  • prologos
    prologos
    Village Idiot wouldn't you want what these people seek? All they want is to be free!--

Free from taxes, free accommodation, free monthly welfare payments. free child support. free unlimited Lawyers: beats working at home in homs. they would gladly wander for a month to gain that.added:

Walking will add decade to your life with free old age supplementary state pension as a non taxpayer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit