sp74bb - "Which is the purpose of these business and company structures?"

If true, I can think of a few...

tax shelters
    money laundering
    dummy corporations
    third party ownership

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

This just in from a high up bethel source, aliens just landed at bethel Warwick compound!!!!! You read it here first!!! Nope not a hoax my guy said so!!!!!!!

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Please show the info. Your welcome. G.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Considering all the problems WTS is having from Gov't entities and the Courts in many places (USA, UK, Australia, Russia) it seems like it would be a good strategy for them to "get out of Dodge" and relocate in a friendlier climate. If they took all their money and their Corp HQ to a more neutral place like Switzerland, or more apathetic Govt like Mexico, they could just tell the US Courts, the ARC, the Charity Comm, etc to all just go F***O**. Simply close down any WTS Corp in any country that is giving them problems. Hide the cash in the Caymans or Switzerland. Hide the confidential files where no one can subpoena them. While their at it, they might as well set up a new Corp HQ somewhere without so much snow. NY gets pretty damn cold and lots of snow. LEASE the property so that it cannot be confiscated and sold at auction to pay off pedo lawsuit judgements.

I'm shocked WTS lawyers haven't come up with this kind of strategy.

Doc

• Sliced
    Sliced

Seriously?? This is a complete waste of valuable time... I hate this kind of crap. I even hate that I wasted a minute of my time hating hating it. pshhhh

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I hate this kind of crap. I even hate that I wasted a minute of my time hating hating it.

That's the great thing about hanging out with this group. NO ONE forces you to read any particular post, nor the posts of any particular poster.

Don't let the door hit ya . . . . .

Doc

• Dark Knight
    Dark Knight

The watchtower has company structures in lots of countries. Why is Switzerland so special?

• oppostate
    oppostate
    Why is Switzerland so special?

Hidden treasures.

• Lostandfound
    Lostandfound

I still prefer Asia, Singapore chiefly, safest economy with very very little corruption.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Remember the special pioneers who were stopped at the Swiss/Italian border with billions of dollars worth of US bonds?

http://njnnetwork.com/2009/09/jehovahs-witnesses-arrested-in-116-billion-seizure-of-fake-us-bonds/

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit