Very dark and confusing info...

by sp74bb 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Anders Andersen
  • TimeBandit
    TimeBandit

I think the message of the OP was supposed to be "Don't smoke crack"...But then he smoked some crack-

TB-

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

Anders for the win, lol!

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

So the WTS have Swiss bank accounts? Is that the big reveal or is there something else?

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

maybe a bit of money laundering ?

that would be a nice rumour if it got spread around.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Honestly, I just get so sick of the Cloak & Dagger routine that some around here get off on. Got a bit of info? Even a little gossip? Spill it, or not. The whole, "I've got some mysterious info......I'll give you a few hints....check back tomorrow!!!" spiel is getting freakin' old. I had enough of being "toyed with" when I was growing in the freakin' Cult, I don't need (or desire) to be toyed with now. My tolerance for it is at an all-time low, I just can't stand it. That's honestly why I got the sheetz of Rick Fearon and his Six Screens convoluted broadcasts. A little of this, a little of that, some conjecture and wild speculation, maybe a friend calls in to play "Johhny" and oohhhhhh.....new info!

You're not keeping me on the edge of my seat, cause I'm done giving a flying fart. We all know the jig is up for this cult, the only ones that seemingly don't know it are the ones still trapped inside it. It's kinda like Scientology.....who in their right mind would join it now, after seeing all the media attention and after reviewing how crazy L. Ron Hubbard was? Even Mormonism is in serious trouble. JW's are equally as messed up, and with the internet, the world is waking up to the crazy.

• no-zombie
    no-zombie

I have to agree with WingCommander on this one. I visit this site because of those ones who selflessly post what they know so we all can benefit. I get strung along enough at the Kingdom Hall. But in regards to Swiss bank accounts and the like ... well every big company one (or something like it). Its not illegal. And even if the Organization has one, knowledge of isn't going to be enough to wake up my mentally trapped family anyway.

• Lostandfound
    Lostandfound

Not unusual for global enterprises to have bank accounts across the globe, with Brexit here in UK big businesses have hedged funds for future dollar purchases, normal procedure.

• sp74bb
    sp74bb

Very simple... We need, my sources and I, to be careful, legally speaking. Some, not me, have been pressured recently....

• hoser
    hoser

I'm calling bullshit on this attention whore.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit