Who thinks Wt is going to throw Vincent Tool under the bus if he loses his law registration.

by joe134cd 13 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• joe134cd
    joe134cd
    Just read speculation about this on another thread. Who thinks Vincent Tool, if looses his law license and becomes less useful to Wt that he will then be reassigned to the field. Or is he just to big of a player to lose even with out a practicing law license. Thoughts please.
  • ToesUp
    ToesUp
    It depends on how many skeletons that Mr. Toole knows about in the WT closet. They protect the ones or hide them (Chitty/Greenlees) away that know too much! The trouble makers get the ax (Ray Franz). Just my 2 cents.
  • Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

Quickly checked about the Chitty/Greenlees story. Didn't hear it before (but hey, I'm fresh out :-p)

Is there any substance to that story? Anything more than rumours?

Didn't check yet, maybe someone happens to know?

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Anders Andersen

If you are fresh out, I suggest you read Ray Franz's book Crisis of Conscience. It's an eye opener. We learned quite a bit about our not so perfect organization.

Google the names, interesting info.

• Rather Be the Hammer
    Rather Be the Hammer
    Best book ever, Crisis of conscience. Also available in Dutch.
  • Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

Toes Up and RBTH,

Thanks for the suggestion, did that already :-) Good read indeed, now I need to read the other book by Franz.

Were they mentioned in there?

• cappytan
    cappytan
    Joe: I think Toesup is right...it depends on how many secrets he knows and how much they trust that he'll remain loyal even after dismissing him.
  • sir82
    sir82

If I were the WTS, I'd think twice before screwing one of my own attorneys.

Especially if he still has access to confidential info, and knows there is a possibility of the WTS screwing him over.

Self-preservation is a powerful natural urge. As is revenge.

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

If I were the WTS, I'd think twice before screwing one of my own attorneys.

Especially if he still has access to confidential info, and knows there is a possibility of the WTS screwing him over.

I would think any attorney's that are obtained by the WT would have to sign some sort of a non-disclosure agreement or confidentiality agreement that anything they know is confidential and could be held libel if they talk about after.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Anders Andersen

There is some good info on Greenlees/Chitty on JW Facts. Notice when the announcement was made, it was clearly stated that when Greenlees was no longer a member of the Bethel family, the matter was closed. These 2 were shipped off (to the field) never to come up in topic again. How Convenient. I wonder how much WT paid these 2 to keep their mouths shut?

phttp://www.jwfacts.com/watchtower/directed-by-holy-spirit.php

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit