New threat in Terror attacks

by obiwan 24 Replies latest social current

• searchfothetruth
    searchfothetruth

You've hit the nail on the head, Hamas.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

The man that is to be most feared is the man that has nothing left to lose -- or thinks he has nothing left to lose. Leaving the Islamic thing out of it so I do not offend Hamas , if I am on a plane that is hijicked I have nothing left to lose I am going to die anyway so I will do everything in my power, fight dirty etc, to kill those bastard hijackers (Isalmic or not) and sorry to you all if that sounds unchristian

• obiwan
    obiwan

Hey, I'm wth you all the way! I've discussed this with my wife, and she seems to think that 9/11 won't matter to people who are on a hi-jacked plane now, she believes people will still be too scared to really do anything. But let's not forget the plane in Pennsylvania, they took it down, they were not about to go down without a fight. I myself will do eveything I can to stop such an event.

One other question, IF this does happen again on U.S. soil, will the U.S. say the heck with it and shoot the plane down? The Patriot Act may allow the government to do just that.

• Hamas
    Hamas

I would do exactly the same, exJW !

• Hamas
    Hamas

One last thing....

Bin Laden gave another interview protesting his innocence, in a newspaper in Pakistan.

Here is the link:

http://www.serendipity.li/wot/obl_int.htm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit