Saying "CNN is fake news" is fake news

by Coded Logic 17 Replies latest social current

• Spoletta
    Spoletta
    As a conservative and a journalist, I was trained in ethical objectivity.
    Every single one proffered by the White House at the time has proven not only to be a forgery, but very poor forgeries! We don't even know who his real father was,

Jesus wept

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

CNN has the highest rated accuracy level out of any cable network - so?!

That doesn't mean that they are beyond criticism.

Similarly, The Guardian is a grown-up paper often putting forward sensible viewpoints.

But its stance on Islam in general and terrorism in particular is ridiculous - therefore not beyond criticism.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

LUHE

In that same article is says:

As we have said in the past, be cautious about using the scorecards to draw broad conclusions. We use our news judgment to pick the facts we’re going to check, so we certainly don’t fact-check everything. And we don’t fact-check the five network groups evenly.

It also says

And as for CNN? It has the best record among the cable networks, as 80 percent of of the claims we’ve rated are Half True or better.

so yea, lol

• Spoletta
    Spoletta

I've had my fill of all these pointless discussions about "fake news" Obama , Clinton, Trump and their various failings. It's obvious that no one here is going to change their minds (myself included) about the current and past political machinations of our elected officials.

You can assume that you've defeated me with your brilliant rebuttals and barrage of right wing links, so I'll let you bask in your victory.

Frankly, I'm tired of the pointless debate, and have better uses for my time. I'd rather join you in civilized conversation on OP's that we can agree on, because I think we have more in common than not. So, good luck on your continued search for Truth, Justice, and the American (or other) Way. See you on some other threads.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    I've had my fill of all these pointless discussions about "fake news" Obama , Clinton, Trump and their various failings.

Tribal fatigue, I feel your pain

• Cold Steel
    Cold Steel
    Spoletta » You can assume that you've defeated me with your brilliant rebuttals and barrage of right wing links, so I'll let you bask in your victory.

Truth is truth, it's not left or right, and it requires reason, substance (not smoke) and an open mind. If Jesus weeps every time you hear something that troubles you, perhaps it's best you not seek after it.

Pizzagate is another example. I find it difficult to research because of the nature of the allegations; however, anyone who researches it, reads the e-mails and the FBI and NYPD background knows there's something to it. When I hear people in the media dismiss it, I know they've either failed to read the info or they're most likely complicit in it.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=K6vvx2rHid0

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

"Pizzagate is another example. I find it difficult to research because of the nature of the allegations; however, anyone who researches it, reads the e-mails and the FBI and NYPD background knows there's something to it. When I hear people in the media dismiss it, I know they've either failed to read the info or they're most likely complicit in it."

Ohhhh I thought you were serious for a minute there!! Now I know you are just having us on. Good one.

• Cold Steel
    Cold Steel

And then there's this.

Is ELVIS Alive?

http://www.probatelawyerblog.com/2010/02/the-elvis-presley-conspiracy-is-elvis-alive.html

Read all four articles before leaving any insulting replies, please.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit