Fun JW Tricks

by professor 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Piph
    Piph

LOL Euphemism and Elsewhere...maybe I'll try knocking back someday when I'm on the other side of the door...lol

• Pepper
    Pepper

I remember my friend who no longer goes to meetings anymore got baptized, and during and after he was jumping off the diving board and laughing like a nut I think he had smoked some chronic. His name was Paul Russell what a maroon. Pepper,

• greven
    greven

Something I have had in my mind for quite some time is this:

Go to an assembly really early so hardly anyone is around. Then inflate two or more sexdolls (you know the ones with pigtails and holes and all) with Helium. This makes them float to the ceiling. This will be discovered too late offcourse and the fact that they are on the ceilig makes it difficult to remove them. can you see it, brothers running around in panic during the program, pointing discretely at the ceiling?

Quite a few brothers will be staring at the ceiling....lol. For extra fun: if you suspect them being shot down or anything fill them with apostate flyers that will shower the audiece as the dolls blow up...

Greven

• Gamaliel
    Gamaliel

How about painting EVERY parking space at Kingdom Halls in the USA with blue lines and a Handicapped logo?

Gamaliel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit