Bill is coming to the San Francisco Bay Area!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by sunshineToo 16 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

So sf

Are you saying that Pat was lying or something?

hawk

• sxybrwneyes
    sxybrwneyes

I also heard about the exjw conference in Mill Valley. It's actually for any ex cult members (Jw's, Mormons, etc.).

I think its Aug. 8th, 9th, and 10th

• sf
    sf

I spoke with Pat extensively many months before she passed away.

Are you saying you have heard these tapes hawkaw? You tell me, WAS she lying or terribly manipulated into telling 'her story', finally?

Ask Bowen! He told me if he had to "I'll seek every tape out and destroy it!" Ask him hawkaw.

This whole 'incident' has been eating at my conscience for a year now. Now she is gone and there is no way to tell if she was telling truth or sadly manipulated by Bowen himself.

I DO know this, many knew Pat told a different story at the conference than what she told in New York. If they forgot, there are tapes to refresh their memories. I can't keep this bottled up inside of me anymore. I feel I must tell all that I know, now. I actually did one day about two weeks ago...hit submit, but got an 'illegal operation' and the post was terminated. I took it as a sign of sorts to keep quite, to be still in the whole matter. Yet, I can no longer do so. It's my theory and belief, yet not concrete belief that she was manipulated into saying what she said on steps of WTBTS.

Ask Bowen if I am making this all up. Ask Alan if I ever called him over this, as it was eating at me terribly. Ask Bowen why he NEVER TOLD PAT SHE WAS BEING RECORDED THAT DAY AT THE SEATTLE CONFERENCE, thus she was most likely telling the real truth then and fabricated it in New York.

~nervous sigh~

There, it's out of me. I no longer am going to carry this around with me. I release it and let the chips fall where the may.

Pat and I became good friends on the phone and she even helped me with some of my 'spiritual issues of rape'. I will miss her deeply and hold great respet for her and her courage to go up againt ALL WT MEN...then and now!

sKally

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Whoa, the plot thickens....

ash

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

I have never heard the tapes sf.

Well if she was manipulated she would have been manipulated not only by Bill but also Barb, I would think, as she was more friends with Barb I thought. Last I heard she gave that statement by her own freewill and everyone there was kind of surprised she did it and she seemed quite happy to have said it.

I believe some on the db expressed concern that the story should have been released in a better forum such as with lawyers and infront of a true press conference.

Well, I will talk to Bill. But does it bring down all the lawsuits and press? No way.

Take care

hawk

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

One other thing sf,

Keeping in mind that I believe Barb and Pat knew one another - at least I thought they did - I noted that you also became friends with her too. That's great.

During your friendship, did Pat tell you that anyone manipulated her to say something or did she tell you that in Seattle, she was still quite nervous about it all and wasn't afraid to speak out until the NY rally?

hawk

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

Huh? What story?

Really curious sunshineToo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit