Bill is coming to the San Francisco Bay Area!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by sunshineToo 16 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

I just got this email.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Silentlambs in

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

can't see anything in this post! When is he coming?

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Bill Parcells is going to the San Francisco 49ers!! But he just started with the Cowboys! How could he leave us now?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

LOL @ Tex!

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

ARGH, what happened to the copy of email?

OK. Bill is coming to Mill Valley to speak in a conference on Aug. 8 Fri. Erica Garza will be there, too, with other silent lambs.

The address is:

Golden Gate Theological Seminary

Seminary Drive

Mill Valley, CA

Bill Parcells is going to the San Francisco 49ers!! But he just started with the Cowboys! How could he leave us now?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

LOL@Big Tex
  • lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

Do you know what kind of conference this is? I heard in a chat room that there is going to be an exJW conference in San Fransico on Aug 8, but I can't seem to get any info on it. I wonder if this is what they were talking about...

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo
    Do you know what kind of conference this is? I heard in a chat room that there is going to be an exJW conference in San Fransico on Aug 8, but I can't seem to get any info on it. I wonder if this is what they were talking about...

Something to do with the abuse awareness. I don't know about anything else.

• Nordic
  • sf
    sf

Is he going to AUDIOTAPE this one too; like the SEATTLE CONFERENCE two years ago?

By the way, ROS, you DID know the SEATTLE CONFERENCE was taped, in it's entirety, right? Did you get your copies? The one where Pat Garza tell her story, publically, in a safe-zone (so she thought); where Barb introduces her?

It's funny though, yet no funny-ha-ha funny; the tape is completely different than that of her transcribed words when she stood on the steps of the WTBTS last September. Perhaps you can compare them, like I did....over and over again and see if you can hear what I hear. I mentioned this to Bill yet he went ballistic on me. Then I called Alan and he 'kinds' saw where there MIGHT BE "a problem". Take a listen Ros and tell me, do YOU "see a problem" here?

Incidently, wasn't Dateline there too at that Seattle conference? Funny, maybe they forgot entirely what she said then. I mean, what if they heard these tapes, now?

Thank you for your time.

(i can feel the 'foundation' rumble right now)

sKally, just kurious klass and only raw truth klass!!!

• sf
    sf

~patiently waiting for reply~

sKally

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit