Pro UN Awake articles & NGO application forms

by Noumenon 17 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Noumenon
    Noumenon

Greetings - can anyone confirm for me whether these articles were officially submitted by the Watchtower Society to the UN (to keep up their NGO membership), or did the UN just use these articles and post them on their website without the Society necessarily having officially submitted them? I guess the WTS had to have given their consent somehow, as a minimum.

What are the mechanics of proving one is upholding UN ideals to renew their library card membership? Does anyone know the official process? For example, does the application form say 'please attach evidence of having upheld and promoted the ideals and goals of the UN?' or something like that?

Also, are copies of official blank NGO and DPI application forms from 1990 to current available somewhere on the net, or can anyone direct me to a source that has physically checked them out?

• Gopher
    Gopher

For some good info -- look at the following thread and specifically the posts by "rundontwalk" and ZEV, who has put together excellent information in his link.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/11/55861/1.ashx

• zev
  • Noumenon
    Noumenon

Thanks Gopher, but that thread doesn't answer my questions...I want sources for the official documents and UN process, even those posted on the internet from 'apostates' will suffice

That's what a judge in a Court of law would ask for, ie, copies of the actual documents in question. Even comments from UN officials themselves might be wrong...you know what it's like with these big beauracratic organisations....half the time the left hand don't know what the right's doing.

I want to see with my own eyes if the application forms have changed or not. I'm not prepared to just accept someone's word that the forms didn't change when the Society say they have changed. Their intentions in trying to make the WTS look bad could be just as baisedv as the Society's is in trying to cover it up.

This is a biggie for me....does anyone wanna help me prove to myself the Org is blatantly lying over this...please.

Is ZEV saying I should visit the UN website and search under the 'INFORMATION' department or something? He's obviously a man of few words that Zev.

• Gopher
    Gopher

Noumenon,

Just CLICK on the words U. N. INFORMATION in Zev's post. It is a "hyperlink". Whenever you see blue-colored words on this website, it is probably a hyperlink.

• run dont walk
  • run dont walk
  • run dont walk
    run dont walk

http://www.geocities.com/plowbitch69/

I think this might be what you're looking for, still an excellent article

• link
    link

For almost two years now we have had WT apologists attempting to justify the Societies involvement with the U.N. I would like to ask just one question:

If the U.N. is the Wild Beast from Revelation, as they insist, could there possibly ever be a valid reason to "associate" with it?

Other questions do arise from this such as what that valid reason might be?

Also if the WT had a valid reason how do they know that the "Churches of Christendom", who they roundly condemn in their literature for exactly the same act of "fornication", did not have exactly the same reason.

If you are putting yourself forward as Gods appointed representatives on earth, and whiter than white, it must surely be a condition of that appointment that you do nothing to bring reproach upon that position.

There is absolutely no moral difference between this and "associating" with Tobacco Companies and suppliers of military equipment for possible financial gain.They are all wrong whatever criteria you use.

In my humble opinion, Gods organisation on earth today would take every conceivable action to avoid contradicting the information that they claim to receive directly from Him. The WTS does not.

link

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

or try this page. www.randytv.com

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit