Public Apology to Bill Bowen

by IslandWoman 34 Replies latest jw friends

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

Danny,

IW and bjc are so intent on getting Ray to 'say something' because they perceive him to be the key to restoring Silentlamb's (Bill Bowens) reputation

Don't put words in my mouth, Danny!

I already said why I thought it was a good idea for Ray Franz to help out, it had nothing whatsoever to do with Bill Bowen's reputation.

Get your blinders off Danny. If you don't have the time to read the posts on this thread then please refrain from making assumptions. I am really surprised by your post.

IW

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

IW,

Iam just as surprised by yours.

Danny

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

Jst2laws,

I responded to your PM at 22:38.

Danny,

You said something which was not true. Before you posted I had already said what my hope or purpose was, to help some people. It has nothing to do with reputations, I don't give a damn about reputations.

Don't make up things.

IW

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Islandwoman,

I have made several efforts to communicate with you and you have ignored me.

bjc2read

I believe I know who you are and you know who I am. This is not going to happen again. If I am wrong I will apologize tomorrow.

Studying,

Ray Franz needs to tell what he knows

This trio of posters accusing Franz of hiding something without presenting any evidence is inflamatory and hurtful. If you were accusing Bill Bowen of the same thing without evidence I would react the same way. This approach caused terrible harm to individuals as well as the entire Silentlambs cause last October and will not be repeated.

I will take a lot of heat from this but I intend to lock this thread until the adminstrator comes online tomorrow and he can decide what to do. I apologize to those who are interested in a rational and factual discussion of this matter yet are prohibited from discussing it further.

Jst2laws

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

wow, the dust gets kicked up again.

TO SUM UP:

Ray would do all witnesses a great service by telling us where the bones are buried with regard to how policy was discussed and made with reference to the 2 witness policy, and to support SL in some way. SL has remained focused, though many do not care for Bill's manner at times. Ray of course has done MUCH to help the rank and file, and been called names for it by the rank and file.

But he could supply the most critical link of all in the SL campaign: he was the man in the middle. He could lend credence to this matter. This is not a matter of doctrine, or chronology, or scandal over cartillas. This is raped children and molesters walking in the congregation. I live 100 miles from a "brother" who raped his own sister, fondled and abused a dozen others, and he is going out in service because he is clever enough to lie well, and of course there is not "2" witnesses to any of it, and his sister has been talked into "keeping it in the family".

Ray could help us motivate the average witness by discussing how the policy was developed.

Chitty and Greenlees? Anyone who has read much knows they were homosexual; the GB apparently knew it too; who would care, if the stupid FDS would be as casual about such foibles among the little people as they were with these "glorious ones".

If there is any credible evidence that either one molested and Ray knows it, that is a different matter. Ray's efforts were a matter of conscience; if any were abused by either of these two, then the evidence should be made public.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit