Anyone have an extra "Learning from the Great Teacher" book??

by lisaBObeesa 24 Replies latest jw friends

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

I was at the convention and got several Great-Teacher-books - in German. I passed one to a psychologist to comment. I was not able to get a single map because the attendees did not give **** on the "one per household"-announcement. I do not even know someone who was able to get one.

• somebody
    somebody

Are the assemblies over by now? I live in RI, US of A. Maybe it's not too late to attend an assembly and get one. Then again, does anyone know if I have to have one of those "name badges" that only members of the WBTS club can get? I'm not one of the TENS OF THOUSANDS of members who get handed to Satan the Devil EACH year by the members, who don't have the "privilege" of attaining a badge, so can I get one without a badge? Or am I not desrving of the life saving liturature?

OK..seriously now. All my sarcasm aside, are the assemblies over and can I get a book without a badge?

peace,

somebody

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

I didn't have a badge, and had no trouble getting publications. In fact, I was never even asked. If necessary, you could claim that it is pinned to your jacket, back at your seat. Just don't say that you are from "Holy Trinity" congregation.

• somebody
    somebody

RunningMan,

If necessary, you could claim that it is pinned to your jacket, back at your seat. Just don't say that you are from "Holy Trinity" congregation.

LOL. I'll be sure to heed that GREAT counsel.

Have you ever thought about changing your name to RanMan?

peace,

somebody

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Just say: "Oh, no, I'm not a JW... I'm from the area and couldn't help but notice the convention and thought I would come and see what it was all about. Is the convention not open to the public?"

All of the sudden they will bend over backwards for you and start "love bombing" you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit