Smurfs Galore

by Yizuman 15 Replies latest jw friends

• obiwan
    obiwan

Ooooo, don't look now, but I think pappa smurf was on the street corner handing out watchtower and awakes!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Ooooo, don't look now, but I think pappa smurf was on the street corner handing out watchtower and awakes!

Damned smurfs!!! Always making trouble!!!

• Yizuman
    Yizuman
    Damned smurfs!!! Always making trouble!!!

Ok where's the cat?

Yiz

• sxybrwneyes
    sxybrwneyes

I dont think I ever heard anything official from the org about smurfs but there were tons of rumors about smurfs choking babies etc.. It was pretty stupid now that I think about it.

• shamus
    shamus
    ) According to out KH legend a lady in Chicago's grandchild was clawed by smurfs who came alive off their curtains. Undeniable proof of the Smurfs demonization.

LMAO at that comment.... truly undeniable troof about their demonization. Just what the borg is based on!

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I recently ran the word Smurf through the search in the cd rom, and came up with nothing, I am sure the "Society" never said anything about them, at least in print.

But unlike Gordy, I do recall being told by young mother at the Hall that her little girl got quite upset when a smurf toy was with her, and much better when she threw it away. "Proof" of unclean influence!... So the rumour was heard here.. I put it down to "Foolish talk among the sisters" since I was a good chauvanistic elder

Witnesses love to have something to feel theatened by. If its not persecution then its the demons , or "Christendom" or something else to justify their rejection of the world

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit