Sleep Habits

by snowbird 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

I sleep really well thank you. On holiday I have been known to sleep the clock around, twelve hours.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Xanth, I just googled your name.

LOL.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Sorry?

• snowbird
    snowbird

Your username.

Wife of Socrates.

A shrewish, ill-tempered woman.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Lol Sylvia I chose that name because I enjoyed reading Plato. It helped me to see that people debated how to be a good person 500 years before Jesus was born. Also I could see where Paul got that dialectic style from.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Thanks, Syl!

I wrote recently about us guys needing to keep doctors appointments.

My dosage increase in male-related meds has helped, yet I still get up 3 or 4 times a night, which is an improvement. That's why sleeping through last night was so cool. I cannot even recall my dreams, which is unusual for me, a florid dreamer.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Welcome.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Yeah, that Paul of Tarsus could certainly argue, couldn't he?

Romans and the Corinthians simply rock!

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

I guess I don't require to much sleep because I can tell you the rundown of TV shows, at least my favorites from midnight on thru the night

3am - Make Room Daddy 4am-HEre's Lucy 5am Our Miss Brooks, then I switch to the I Love Lucy reruns then after those Golden Girls comes on, then also at 7am the Sundance CHannel will sometimes run some good repeats like Mary Tyler Moore, Mayberry, Barney Miller, etc.

Sometimes I will sleep thru it all, but that's not too often

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Some nights, I'm awake until 5am, some nights I fall asleep near midnight, only to wake up at 4am.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit